Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will be produce

or get a striker?

The last real striker who could strike the ball was Nandi Lowe.

Since then nobody who can strike the ball with consistency. Mattocks maybe the best we have currently and just to add that he hasn't develop much over the last few years.

Jamaica needs a striker with instinct to score goals. Mexico only escaped last night be cause of ability of Hernandez to score from nothing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Ah membah when he, she an di ole lady use to kill Nana pan yah, if wi did hab eben nana one foot wi good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      or get a striker?

The last real striker who could strike the ball was Nandi Lowe.

Since then nobody who can strike the ball with consistency. Mattocks maybe the best we have currently and just to add that he hasn't develop much over the last few years.

Jamaica needs a striker with instinct to score goals. Mexico only escaped last night be cause of ability of Hernandez to score from nothing.
      ....an the darn ref from calling the clear penalty?......
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Whitmore too,and he was a midfielder.
        Declaration-The pain I feel regarding Man U's shortfalls is secondary to the one I feel about my Reggaeboyz'..
        Another failed campaign,maybe we should get a coaxh and a striker from Panama (that has Jakan lineage). .
        Something has to change,and if you disagree then maybe you are beaten into in submission.

Comment

We have had a ruff time with the ref. Austin red card was not a red card. Spoke to a few coaches about this too and not one think it was a red card. If you win the ball, it would not be possible to actually win that ball and had intention of fowling. How can the play be reckless when he cleared ball? It was a 50/50 challenge. Now if had 11 play the full game I think we would have but this penalty taken we would have clearly be close to the top of the groupl
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            We have had a ruff time with the ref. Austin red card was not a red card. Spoke to a few coaches about this too and not one think it was a red card. If you win the ball, it would not be possible to actually win that ball and had intention of fowling. How can the play be reckless when he cleared ball? It was a 50/50 challenge. Now if had 11 play the full game I think we would have but this penalty taken we would have clearly be close to the top of the groupl
            Good overall general observations 'Sassin.

Jamaica did not get some critical ref decisions.

Nuff respect to the team.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well in the copa not so much but even in our WCQ too often we get a Spanish speaking ref while playing Spanish speaking opponents from the region.

We should get non native Spanish speaking European, Scandinavian or Asian refs...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X