RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

84th minute...nothing bur full praise for the Boyz. ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84th minute...nothing bur full praise for the Boyz. ..

Hold your heads high Boyz!
    Last edited by HL; June 9, 2016, 11:56 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We lost this game because of the coach's poor decisions by getting a red card and not being on the sidelines for such a crucial game. Because of his absence, the team suffered from the poor decisions by his assistant. McAnuff should not have been substituted neither Williamson.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      We lost this game because of the coach's poor decisions by getting a red card and not being on the sidelines for such a crucial game. Because of his absence, the team suffered from the poor decisions by his assistant. McAnuff should not have been substituted neither Williamson.
      I am very proud of this team. I am sure the 83+ thousand as well as the tv audience have increased respect for the Jamaican team.

The team itself has grown closer.

Proud of the loss!

HL

Comment

Macanuf was dead on his feet. That's why he was subbed.

Comment

McAnuff has been dead on his feet for quite a few matches now...34 is old for a winger...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            I am very proud of this team.

Proud of the loss!
            Mi clavicle!!!!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

HL settles for mediocrity and creditable performances. Well, some of us don't.

We have had Mexican sides to beat for years and every time we come up short.

It's amazing we did that well against them last night even while doing a lot of things badly. Just imagine if we knew how to keep the ball, how to not give away the ball, how to make better decisions, how to have composure in front of goal, how to not have Donaldson on the field, how to have a coach that realises he's part of the team.

But losing yet again to Mexico does not give me a feeling of satisfaction, since, after all, is Mexico wi talking bout, as some of us are prepared to accept.

Vex! 5 Copa matches, 6 goals against, 0 goals scored.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look on the bright side we have a German looking coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  HL settles for mediocrity and creditable performances. Well, some of us don't.

We have had Mexican sides to beat for years and every time we come up short.

It's amazing we did that well against them last night even while doing a lot of things badly. Just imagine if we knew how to keep the ball, how to not give away the ball, how to make better decisions, how to have composure in front of goal, how to not have Donaldson on the field, how to have a coach that realises he's part of the team.

But losing yet again to Mexico does not give me a feeling of satisfaction, since, after all, is Mexico wi talking bout, as some of us are prepared to accept.

Vex! 5 Copa matches, 6 goals against, 0 goals scored.
                  Through thick & thin.......

Hell'ova lot more thick than thin. Nevertheless, my support for the Reggaeboyz is unwavering.

I am also a card carrying USA supporter. Same level of support.

Btw. I am sure if the Reggaeboyz had a card carrying support system, none, maybe very few of you football yappers would offer that level of support.

Well done reggaeboyz

HL

Comment

So the ugly win or the beautiful loss?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...actually, that's a different thread.

I will support the ReggaeBoyz under EVERY outcome.

HL

Comment

What ignorant, misguided rubbish

Only lemmings who don't understand football don't realize that constructive criticism is indispensable for progress to occur
                        Last edited by Don1; June 10, 2016, 09:12 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It's more profound than accepting mediocrity.

I've never heard of a team supporter being "proud of a loss"

Must be some Babylon inspired way of thinking

Comment

Working...
                          X