Mr Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Watson

You are a great utility player but say no to left back.

Maybe he should say "yes"! ...
    Peter R

Comment

Watson is a head scratch for me. That first goal shouldn't have been. How can you Hesitate when you are the closet ball on a corner or cross? He had to close down the player. Also he keep on dribbling the ball out of the back and losing it.

Watson had potential to be a very good players but these kind of poor decisions has been a riding him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Him sell out man ball, ah stan up like a stature an ah wondah if him fi at least close down di cross. Nuff ah dem ballah yah ah time fi mek some nex yout get ah chance. McNuff (sp) legs gaan yah now, McCleary really nuh know how fi beat a double marking situation wid one two. Binns is a good ballah, McNuff innah trouble yah now. Dah goal weh di yout score in RSPL final, bwoy was a sight to behold.

Comment

Binns had a long range shot but it went straight to Ochoa. I liked that but I find that he was not demanding for the ball even though he was open a lot. On another note, I wish Tremaine Stewart would get over his mental block and get back to the form that had him in the national team. He is/was a wonderful player that was not afraid to rip one from 20,30,40 yards out...

Comment

This team is touted as one of our best in our long list of failed campaigns but even Omar Daley would have been a menace to the defenders from team Mexico.
            What were the objectives,and did we achieved them?
            Yeah the ref is a fassy,and just maybe the players thought he would give them a red for assaulting the opponents' net with the ball.
            We get the penalty and score it,would we have to score again in order to win,what stopped that goal from occurring?
            We fi focus pon de U17 and U21 competitions,and stop hoping that the right crop of players will finally drop from the sky one day,all that for what?

Comment

U21 and U17 are much too late in my book. Try U12...

Comment

True,but nevertheless in the pecking order those two are prioritized over the men's national..

Comment

It would be interesting to see the line for the Uruguay match. I would like to see all the bench players get significant time. It appears Colombia and Costa Rica rested some players yesterday and some players stepped up and made a case for themselves. Well, let's see what ours will do against what I expect to be a not so strong Uruguay team.

Tremaine might be suffering from the "Back to the NPL" syndrome. That's an affliction which affects many players who used to play in foreign leagues but for some reason or other have had to return the NPL. Symptoms include irritability, attitudinal problems and lack of drive and purpose.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yep it is a hard thing to step down and motivate yourself sometimes.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would like to see the Jamaican Brand preserved.. Snow capped mountains and all !

Diaspora is a fact of Jamaican culture and history.. kinda like di Jew dem except they as intelligent people make the best use of theirs...

Comment

Working...
                      X