What will it take to score!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will it take to score!!!

And this lackadaisical passing then letting the biggest joker in football score a goal like that!!

Why didn't Captain Morgan keep closer to him? He took a look at him and decided to mark air instead.

KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

are you calling Chicharito the biggest joker in football?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

First ting - get Clayton Donaldson off di field!!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This guy is worst than mattocks

Comment

Yup, whole heap of nameand fame and not so much game as far as I am concerned.

Comment

As the forum statistician, I expected more from you.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No stats in this case, he does well for his limited skill set but his name is way too big relative to real impact in significant games.

Comment

Mattocks scores.. yuh off base..

Comment

I don't want no freakin Snow balls apologist come on yah come say NOTHING. If unuh can't see the limitations of Ftesking English ball. Stoni tek a rest please before me cuss out your ****. This was sickening. All the more so that Mexico was there for the taking.

Comment

That's the reason for him being worst...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Yup, whole heap of nameand fame and not so much game as far as I am concerned.
                        I agree. His quality doesn't match the hype.

Comment

Ball control, passing ability , the ability to keep the ball and balance at the same time is overrated. Snowballin. Donaldson deserved to play whole game because he played just like a snow balls and that's how we play

Comment

Rudi you way out a line Fi say that but I come to understand that many don't want to discuss dem just wan Fi cuss and boil the argument down to snowball versus yard ball and it is far more complicated that that. Bottom line is local program should be first and foremost that is not happening; and even interesting and unusual striker talent like Kerr from Steths are routinely ignored by the program for whatever reason.

Diaspora ballers and yard origin snowas are what it takes to compete, otherwise we would never get of of the Caribbean cup. Let's be real here.

Comment

How is Haiti managing to compete (7-1 aside)? and Panama? T&T were beaten 1-0 in qualifying for this tournament BTW(subject to correction) with few if any snowballaz. I genuinely don't know how they do it...but I'm curious
                              Any thoughts?
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X