Is the madness over yet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the madness over yet ?

Is C.B experiment over , we know the excuse , we had a depleted squad and the players dont follow instructions, the training wasnt adequate etc etc.

If it is as you say why no LOWE ? Could his experience be used ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Is the madness over yet ?

Is Onandi Lowe even playing football?

Comment

YES!... so why no call ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brick If I can use an analogy to myself , at the picnic I was asked to playsome football of which I have not played competively in 6 years scrimmage or otherwise all I had was my touch , after running 5 minutes Iwas buss,with my expertise touch and clinical finishing I was able to put 4 goals in the net , one ruled out.Scored my Hatrick and returned to the bench , nuff man , younger and quicker than me who ran circles around my Team could not deal with our 1st touch.

Such Is Lowe To the RBYZ

Comment

Who is he playing with now X? I am not talking corner league ball now.

Can you say if he has registered 180 minutes in games in the last month?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Portmore, why does it matter whom he plays with ?, when the gang of 5 went AWOL and Onandi had no team Clovis drafted them all back in the Team , why the high bar now ? , can Jamaica afford it ?

Comment

Clovis Had Onandi in Training for months with no club in fact Rene did the same thing with that WC 98 team .

Can Jamaica afford it ? Play the man into form

Comment

I think it's time to leggo dis ONANDI LOWE thing. Thanks for your contribution to the program and let's keep it moving. I think it's safe to say that LOWE's ignorant behaviour is the reason he is where he is today.

Comment

And Boneless Boxhill and his Cowardly Cronies too.

Janaury still seems to far.

Comment

If they are not playing their

greatest player (who is only 32) why even ask for Lowe. Bet Tappa was from a different class, many on this board would justify him playing for JA. You would hear oh he's too intelligent not to play, his intelligence would make up for his lack of youth, look at Zidane and so forth...

Comment

Ignorance when Gallas and Cole make demands do you call them ignorant ? when prem players have arguments with Club and country do you call them ignorant ?

The man is the best we have and in his prime to see him off would be a disservice to him and the nation.

What behavior would you classify as ignornat on Onandi behalf compared to a Cole, Gallas Or Makalale, Van pierse , Anelka etc etc .

Its not as if he demanded anything but compensatory help in a time of despertae need unlike the above mentioned.

If there is any ignorance it is on the JFF for one, not supporting him and two,trying to end his carrear.

He must be recalled for the Oct 8 th game!

Comment

Didnt Tappa announce his retirement ?

Comment

Saw the game. I must say firtly reasonably good job by coach brown in putting together a relatively organised team. The lone goal was really a moment of brain cramp by the Goalkeeper who in my opinion is a very good shot stopper but needs to work on decision making. He left is line to challenge for a ball at the top of the 18 where he had 3 gold shirts to a lone Canadian who flick on in an open net. He however made two tremendous saves.

Some players really are a work in progress at this time. Damion Stewart is an accident waiting to happen. Fabian Davis really is not at this level, Demar Phillips is not yet ready and Kevin Lamey is at best a club baller. Jamaal C. Ryce was our best player. Khari did ok . We showed inability to move from possessing the football to getting it to our strikers. Fabian Dawkins did look promising and Bennet was unlucky to have one call back.

In all its not doom and gloom. Canada really had some of the players who are part of there plans. Deguzman, Radhinski , Slateiri, Sutton and more are really the best part of there program. DeRosarrio was noticable absent against a Jamaican team missing most of its parts...

We can build on it.

Comment

so? Zizou and many others Ddin't Diego retire? yet

in 93 he was asked to play. Tappa should be player/asst.coach for the Rboyz. It just goes to show how much we know about the game. turst me if Tappa was in England we would not have picked up six.

Comment

Will you two give it a rest. We gonna be hearing yuh whining bout TAPPA and ONANDI LOWE 10 years from now. Give it up we are moving along. ONANDI LOWE and THEODORE WHITMORE have nothing to offer us anymore. TAPPA did a good job while he was here and LOWE is just a mental case.

Comment

Working...
                              X