Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Is the madness over yet ?

Build on what? Ja need some new blood. Where is our

rock solid defence of year back? (no Tatty and Linval in coaching) Did you know that Branco is coaching Brasil's youth team and so was Dunga. Who is the player in Tappa's mold? Look at Brasil two changes and they are plying as if 1982 was last year. We don't have philosophy or approach to the game. We are still going at football from a high school perspective.

Comment

You have no desire to see Ja's game improve. How do we expect quality

results from our boyz, when we treat our greatest player as nothing? most of the players are from Tappa's background. Nuff said.

Comment

Basically same game I saw OJ, will add that we only seem effective down the right wing.

Stews Peas is a clown, how that man and Claude Davis can make lots of money playing football is beyond me. Yes Fabulous' best days are behind him and why he was given the arm band tells me either CB still thinking in the 2003 mode or we are just that lacking in leaders. Maybe it is Fabian's accent that earned him the arm band.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (9/4/2006)Basically same game I saw OJ, will add that we only seem effective down the right wing.

Stews Peas is a clown, how that man and Claude Davis can make lots of money playing football is beyond me. Yes Fabulous' best days are behind him and why he was given the arm band tells me either CB still thinking in the 2003 mode or we are just that lacking in leaders. Maybe it is Fabian's accent that earned him the arm band.
          Does this mean thematch was carried live in Jamaica? If yes, I suppose we'll have newspaper reports on or about 12.01am Eastern tomorrow.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You need to not get so emotionally attached to any player that you cannot even allow yourself to reason. My mention of club was just to ascertain if Lowe would be match fit and up to international standard ball. It is pointless taking a man to play an international who is so out of sorts that he would be holding the team back. We have seen this done with Tappa and Pepe in the past, that I think it is both unfair to the player and the team. It is unfair to the player because if he is not in condition, both mentally and physically, he cannot deliver the type of performance to help the team and help cement his place in the team. If he is out of condition, he may not get the respect he deserves from his young team mates who would be looking up to him.

Also, do you know if Nandi is still interested in national selection? It would make sense finding that out before you waste too much energy in campaigning for him to return to the team.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes it was live all except the last five minutes when the feed went down.

The Observer had someone there...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

DE very same ites that are not too keen on the idea of recalling Nandi as a striker would be probably open to the idea of using him in a more rigorous role, a defender.

No one is a dynamic as Nandi.

Blessed

Comment

Nandi have first touch?:hehe:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X