RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expectations of at least one point here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations of at least one point here!!!

We know the opponent, we sort of know ourselves, we have a good crew of Pro ballers. We know Mexico will be boxing ball, using space, attacking, seeking weak points,we must play the most disciplined game, tight, compact, no high press, conserve energy and seek to counter quickly on breakdown of Mexico attack, no long build up, seeking to possess the ball, just for sake of possession, which we are horrible St, just another opportunity for opponent to gain quick possession when the shape is not compact.

This will be a straight game of attacking boxer versus counter puncher. Mike Tyson in his prime versus Ali in his prime, rope a dope strategy is the greatest strategy in every field from war to business to sports. Feign weakness, Conserve energy, defend hard and hit the opponent in their time of weakness or poor concentration.
    One point, I expect at least one point!!!
    We have done it before under tougher circumstances like 7k feet in Mexico at Azteca!!!! One point at least, three potentially!!!
    Last edited by Stonigut; June 8, 2016, 08:29 AM.

Very poor boxing analogy....Tyson vs Ali

Both were attacking fighters....just different styles.Tyson is self explanatory....throwing bombs continually 24/7. Ali had all round excellence in attack and defense.... typically outpunching all opponents in stats virtually all the time.

The fact that Ali was a great counter-puncher doesn't define his overall style

Take anedda shot at it
    Last edited by Don1; June 8, 2016, 09:38 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

We are more than capable of beating Mexico....and have done several times. Tougher team than Venezuela but we have shown that we have the team to do it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me feel suh to.
        Me bex bout Taxi but I am more concerned about who will score for us,Joel and Barnes will have to impose their will in order to create the chances favoring Donaldson.
        Otherwise,we have ti depend on dead ball situations.
        Me see Nyron subdue far more intriguing mexican strikers...

Comment

Move Taylor to LB & Watson to RB.

Comment

Well Winnie spoke of tactical discipline in the Observer yesterday. Ja has to be very, very disciplined and patient in this Mexico game. No small team ball and yes Ja has the strength up front to hold up the ball for a good shot (as per Winnie). The Rboyz defense has to come up big.

Mexico is not a team to joke with.

Comment

Absolutely, well as a long time avid boxing lover I believe styles make fights and in this case Mexico will be coming in swinging and we must be prepared to absorb and counter quickly, act as Ali in the foreman fight fight, he could not attack for first six rounds, just defend mostly and counter until the opponent wore out. That is exactly the fight we have here, problem is are we disciplined enough to execute that strategy.

Comment

Serious ting. We must have big ambition and big execution all at same time.

Comment

Working...
                X