RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top of the group......., we having a laugh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the group......., we having a laugh....

4-zero

Gotta love the commentary. ....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

4 days ago you were calling for Klinsmann to be fired - Do you still want him fired or has this game changed your opinion of him???

Comment

You asking a football question to HL. How dumb does that make you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!! You wrong for that Mosiah.

Comment

USAF, the first half showed you what strength and speed can do. I like technical ball but I know that if executed properly strength and speed can dominate. I think this is what Stoni was alluding to. CR was technical but the strength and speed of the US overwhelmed them. Not to mention the US defence (which held). Can't stop talking about Brooks; he covers the whole 18 due to his speed and aerially he owns the skies in and around the 18. Wood held up the ball well for the US on the attack. Wood's goal was demonstration of strength.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            4 days ago you were calling for Klinsmann to be fired - Do you still want him fired or has this game changed your opinion of him???
            ...please find that post.

thanks.

HL

Comment

Bring on Paraguay King Jawge!!

HL

Comment

Stop the BS......Go read the thread you started, on the 3rd, "....why the ell do I bother....."

Comment

...just did....

can't find where I was calling for him to be fired.

I see you are getting ready to be upset. Return your sword to it's scabbard .

Hope you will rejoin the USA band wagon soon.

I respect you and all your views. Let's demonstrate to this forum that folks can get along with opposite opinions.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    .Let's demonstrate to this forum that folks can get along with opposite opinions.
                    That's happens every single day on this Forum, Captain Obvious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly! If the LFC supporters (and wanna be supporter) can do it, so can you!
                      Peter R

Comment

Upset???.......Why would I be upset??? What is there to be upset about???
                        In that thread you wrote, "Klinsmann with Tab Ramos need to go." - Are you going to now claim that wasn't your feelings or thoughts & you were just echoing someone else's feelings???
                        Again, you're throwing out more BS - Have I ever told you NOT to support this Klinsmann led USMNT or expressed any displeasure or anger with you or anyone for supporting this Klinsmann led USMNT???.......As a matter of fact (in that same thread), I told you to enjoy the game.
                        I'm not someone who join bandwagons, and I'm not someone who blindly supports. As I've stated on many occasions - I DON'T support the decisions being made about the players & direction of the team.

Comment

Me belly! !

Comment

Seriously USAF,science supposedly caught up and now can explain the 'why'and 'how' but even before then we knew a chameleon changes colour.

Comment

Is this a way of explaining how easily you can have opposing opinions simultaneously?
                              What's next,to agree to disagree with oneself?
                              It is the frigging Jamaican in USAF that must be affecting him in ways you would haveno clues to,that would be your assertion if he was born up(rasta nuh inna de dung ting )a yard!

Comment

Working...
                              X