What a game! It's the first I've seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game! It's the first I've seen

Bradley played so good. Play your role Bradley; tackle hard and make those passes. On the third goal when Bradley released I said Ball! Now whe yuh hear mi say ball yuh a play good. Imagine Bradley mek Jawge say Ball!.
    Brooks outstanding again Man Brazil would pick you for their central D the man Marshall that 18. Somebdy please tell Zardes he can shoot when in the 18.

Yow Zedlin and the rest are leaving everything on the field.

What did you tell them Klinsman. Is who ah say yuh cyaan coach? Dem nuh know ball straight.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Bradley played so good. Play your role Bradley; tackle hard and make those passes. On the third goal when Bradley released I said Ball! Now whe yuh hear mi say ball yuh a play good. Imagine Bradley mek Jawge say Ball!.
    Brooks outstanding again Man Brazil would pick you for their central D the man Marshall that 18. Somebdy please tell Zardes he can shoot when in the 18.

Yow Zedlin and the rest are leaving everything on the field.

What did you tell them Klinsman. Is who ah say yuh cyaan coach? Dem nuh know ball straight.
    Jones was outstanding too King.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL I did post about JJ but it somehow wasn't there. You know Mo these days JJ is a balla that I rate. JJ was the one that initiated the counter against CR. JJ had an outstanding game. His goal was superb; golasso. he didn't even look at the goal, he just fired (Zardes please watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvF0QxA09c4

Comment

Working...
      X