A few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things

A brethren called me to say that Binns was in NY for a summer at age 21 and they were trying to get him to get him on an Italian tour with a team from Long Island but it never worked out with visa etc, visiting from Ja. They liked him and tried to get him in St. Johns but because of age and grades it was not going to happen. Pity he didn't have more opportunities at young age.

Why did we make the subs so late. What contribution could Binns make at 87 minutes and Williamson at 82 minutes? They needed to come around the 70 minutes.

It was a hard day with a bad ref, I have seen a lot of the games and that tackle by Rudy is not even one of the worst.

We will play on. Did Winnie get suspension?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Why did we make the subs so late. What contribution could Binns make at 87 minutes and Williamson at 82 minutes? They needed to come around the 70 minutes.
    Do you know Binns plays in the RSPL? Don't look for him to come on any sooner than that!

Him lucky!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X