Liverpool made bid but no Champs League rule out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool made bid but no Champs League rule out

Arsenal in talks to sign Jamie Vardy after triggering Leicester City striker's £20m get-out clause
    Vardy released clause triggered by Arsenal.
    Vardy's breakout season was at age 29 in a system built to maximize his strengths.
    Surely, surely this Arsenal thing is BS or agent talk?

WHy Why pure English Popularism mi seh..Vardy game is not Arsenal way.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Ar...#ixzz4AYhQ8zHE
    Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Wenger finally aget serious , Granite now Vardy ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Glad we nevah get him! "20+ goal scorer " aside, my spidey senses tell me that he is a "one 20+ goal season wonder".

I have absolutely nothing other than a strange tingling sensation that tells me so!
      Peter R

Comment

Okay Peter R,I know what is going on,I am going to have Man U write you a cheque so you can run and get Vardy.
        He has an impressive work rate on and off the ball,maybe you think they are just giving away goals in the EPL.
        But it becomes particulary important seeing without a doubt Sturridge is as great a striker as any in the EPL but Klopp recognized there are benefits in fielding Origi because of attributes that player has that have eluded Sturridge,the very attributes making Vardy desirable.

Comment

Origi will be the next Theiry,memba mi tell yuh !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It just does not make sense,why would Vardy leave Leicester,is it so he can play in the CL,is it so he can win the EPL?
            If it is about the money,shouldn't he hold out for Barca or Real Madrid?

Comment

What is the name of the drink?
              I have to buy it for me,and I do not even drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Okay Peter R,I know what is going on,I am going to have Man U write you a cheque so you can run and get Vardy.
                He has an impressive work rate on and off the ball,maybe you think they are just giving away goals in the EPL.
                But it becomes particulary important seeing without a doubt Sturridge is as great a striker as any in the EPL but Klopp recognized there are benefits in fielding Origi because of attributes that player has that have eluded Sturridge,the very attributes making Vardy desirable.
                My scepticism arises from the fact that Vardy "waited" this long to "reveal" himself. While he would be what you call a late bloomer, I wonder if he will be able to maintain whatever "mojo" motivated him this past season. I'm not saying he can't, or that he won't, but I'd be reluctant to shell out a ship load of money for him, seeing that he has demonstrated this over one season only. I'd prefer to spend some money on a younger player like Mahrez for example, or Kante (from among Vardy's peers). So you can keep your cheque, thank you!
                Peter R

Comment

As long as you have a good passer to put the ball over the top, he will be there.

It also mean you have to keep defenders at home. He may not score 20 but he will score at least 15 goals next season. If you have him and Alexis up there it could be dangerous. He could replace Walcott if you ask me.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X