If I live in Babylon and send mi pickney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I live in Babylon and send mi pickney

wheh born ah Babylon fi guh train at La Maisa..

When JFF call him mi nuh waan hear nuh bwoy or Donwannabe chat bout who from Arnette Gardens FC vex..

Dis is not an affirmative action, no child left behind business.. dis is a best and brightest business..

The Chile game highlights a certain point. The JFF is the gate keeper. Without playing INT'L ball certain elite clubs will not call you. They have to see how you fare at the INT'L level. Cussing out the JFF is a wrong move.

Comment

I am not sure if you are responding to what I posted.. please clarify..

Comment

You spoke of the best of the best. Because the JFF is underfunded which in turn forces the Fedreation to act in not so desirable way. This in turn may cause some of the best to shun the JFF, but if you are not sterling playing for a Euro power, my point will become clear.

Comment

Your point may become clear.. how it relates to my argument however is the question..

Did you understand my point ?

Comment

I understand your point but you are neglecting the fact besides locals crying that an "entitled" spot should be there for them, others may choose not to come because of the JFF's financial circumstances. Some may jump for joy to
            see the JFF going out there with a shoe string budget but it hurts the team in terms of attracting quality from the diaspora.

Comment

Why do you assume I am neglecting that fact ?

It is not relevant to the point I was making.. I am however aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                I understand your point but you are neglecting the fact besides locals crying that an "entitled" spot should be there for them, others may choose not to come because of the JFF's financial circumstances. Some may jump for joy to
                see the JFF going out there with a shoe string budget but it hurts the team in terms of attracting quality from the diaspora.
                Jawge - blaming finances is ridiculous. The organization of the overall system is obviously poorly managed. What did we do after the WC98? How did we leverage that success? We have to face facts. Since the English left Jamaica, nothing has worked properly. We used to have the best education system in the developing world, where are we now? It is one thing to admonish the colonialists for the social injustice perpetrated for centuries, but "throwing the baby out with the bath water" was down right stupid. I submit that the woes we suffer today, are a direct result of our poor educational system and cultural blind eye to process and procedure. Every single person on this board has "bypassed" the system " true dem know sumady who know sumady". We have only ourselves to blame for the vortex we've trapped ourselves in...football is just one of the examples of our utter incapacity to do things right. Get the process down, have the patience and discipline to stick to it, and finances (along with consistent production of good footballers) will follow.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  wheh born ah Babylon fi guh train at La Maisa..

When JFF call him mi nuh waan hear nuh bwoy or Donwannabe chat bout who from Arnette Gardens FC vex..

Dis is not an affirmative action, no child left behind business.. dis is a best and brightest business..

When they understand that football is BIZINZ FIRST....they will understand. So let them gwine hold them gwine breath until the local lesser local sunballaz get kall.......
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ma bad, I always look on the two sides of the coin

Comment

Looking is not the issue.. more communicating..

Comment

Paul come on, 1998? It's safe to assume that you are one of those who believe 7mil (usd) is more than enough for the 2018 campaign.

Paul Leicester had IT dept. focusing solely on its players. If the Capt. ask for data scientist (a good one will cost 100k and above); local corp . may say wee need one too. This is not a joke. The coach needs real time info on players in terms of medical history, performance in traing, stats aon shots , heading and other technicalities of the game. We then talk about a sports psychologists (to sniff out nervousness and other things on the team). Based on what big Wes and others are getting, when they come to JFF it's volunteer thing.
                        Paul gone are the days when you assemble some players and give the orange at half time. These athletes demand high quality treatment (not to mention leg room when flying). Paul what you see at games is the finished product. JFF doesn't have the budget to give top quailty treatment to these athletes. It's amazing to see how they perform against the Mexicos and Argentinas of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Paul come on, 1998? It's safe to assume that you are one of those who believe 7mil (usd) is more than enough for the 2018 campaign.

Paul Leicester had IT dept. focusing solely on its players. If the Capt. ask for data scientist (a good one will cost 100k and above); local corp . may say wee need one too. This is not a joke. The coach needs real time info on players in terms of medical history, performance in traing, stats aon shots , heading and other technicalities of the game. We then talk about a sports psychologists (to sniff out nervousness and other things on the team). Based on what big Wes and others are getting, when they come to JFF it's volunteer thing.
                          Paul gone are the days when you assemble some players and give the orange at half time. These athletes demand high quality treatment (not to mention leg room when flying). Paul what you see at games is the finished product. JFF doesn't have the budget to give top quailty treatment to these athletes. It's amazing to see how they perform against the Mexicos and Argentinas of this world.
                          You want an IT department for the JFF when half the JFF management wouldn't know how to turn on a computer if their lives depended on it. We are in the dark ages not because of a lack of resources, but because we have selection processes that are borne out of fren-fren bizniz and leaders who can't even run a bath much less run an organization. If they fix that crap, the players will come. Simple. It is an endemic problem to our country that we have to get real about. We cut corners, don't take responsibility, and try to blame others for our compromised situation. Until we can face the brutal facts and recognise that we are slaves to ego, narcissism, and favouritism we are going to continue to spiral into the abyss. If you were to give the JFF $1B tomorrow, it would only go to waste. Our problems run deep. Football is just a reflection of that greater issue.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Racers Grand Prix meet next Saturday IS continuing to RAKE in millions of dollars from LOCAL sponsors who want to get in on a good thing. This is Glen Mills' Racers Club first venture into staging an international meet that has been showered with the blessings of the IAAF. Burrell can't BEG one decent field fi the Boyz dem train pon.....but we have an "academy".
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

how many caps does leon bailey have for Jamaica?

Comment

Working...
                              X