Kanoute's Kash Kall!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanoute's Kash Kall!!!

Mali international striker Frederic Kanoute, who has been linked with a return to the English Premiership, wants a pay rise if he is to stay put with UEFA Cup winners Seville, El Pais reported Monday.
    "I need to talk to the club as I want to earn more money. I am happy in Seville but I want to be valued like my teammates," El Pais quoted the 29-year-old who joined the club from Tottenham in August 2005 for 4.4 million pounds (6.8 million euros) as saying.
    The paper also quoted him as saying that "if I leave Seville my destination will be England."
    The striker, who scored the winner in the Spanish Cup final and also netted 21 league goals, has also played for West Ham and French side Lyon.
    Seville, who came third in La Liga and retained the UEFA Cup by beating Espanyol, have put a minimum transfer fee of 15 million euros on Kanoute.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X