No announcement yet.

So let me understand this ... we fired a manger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's face it... you guys dropped the ball! Brendan Rodgers was available!
    Peter R

Comment

Is it just me or do you gentlemen hear a faint voice coming from far away.I need to call Sir X and ask him who is doing the shouting from way down there!

Celtic fans can be so unforgiving!

Comment

Fire deh a mus mus tail, him tink a cool breeze! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

HL say football is a business. Why would you fire a defensive coach and get a more defensive coach and try turn him into a attacking coach. Jose mindset is 1-0.

Now it is business. Jose, De Gea and Ronaldo all have the same high power agent who also get Manu Falcoa and others, so why upset the agent and possible lose De Gea, and have a shot of getting back Ronaldo? plus others.

This is all about business, Hope he doesn't sell or put the youths inna Nerverland.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

An Arsenal? ~ snort!

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Lazie Van Gaal turned out to be a bad fit for the Empire. He put his personal ambitions ahead of the club after he realized that he was failing. He made several mis-steps that were contrary to the club's creed. His statement to the fans about having too high an expectation only served to infuriate us fans who expect to win every game.....no matter how small the match is. Then he went on to say playing in the CL wasn't as important as winning the FA Cup....because he wanted to win a trophy in every country that he's coached in. He's packed the squad with mediocre players and wins his matches by strangulation. He has finished the job started by David Moyes of completely eliminating the Old Trafford fear factor. Now every side down to the relegation battling sides fancy their chances to not only earn a point but win when they come to our yard. Murinho will reinstate that fortress mentality. Big name players don't want to come to ManU because of Van Gaal. Murinho's record guarantees trophies. What is there not to understand? Ed Woodward formed the fool of himself when he let Ancilloti go to Bayern. We just cannot sit idly and allow another proper big-named coach slip out of our hands again while our competitors are strengthening. What is there not to understand??? We cannot become another Loserfool or worse an Arsenal. What is there not to understand???
            Well I previously read you saying it is that time of the year for X to make his usual prediction...here is mine, GUNNERS' TIME nex EPL season!

...just look at last seasons' GUNNERS result in the EPL table?

2nd!
            ...and we played poorly!!!

Atop of all the big dogs - ManCity, BoyU, Liverpool and Chelsea!!!!
            Now all we have to do is, perform well next season!!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hehe I see the affliction runs in the fambily
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Well I previously read you saying it is that time of the year for X to make his usual prediction...here is mine, GUNNERS' TIME nex EPL season!

...just look at last seasons' GUNNERS result in the EPL table?

2nd!
                ...and we played poorly!!!

Atop of all the big dogs - ManCity, BoyU, Liverpool and Chelsea!!!!
                Now all we have to do is, perform well next season!!!!
                Karl, ever since I have been posting on this forum, every year is Gummer's year. We can just wait for Xcuse and his usual X(WRONG) predictions. Hold on ... you guys related?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They bear a striking resemblance
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X