Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    This should be your tagline...
    LOL bet X wish him could a rephrase that one. Anyway Stoni come back winters will not be the same. Take a deep breath and thaw out star.

Comment

We gone back to the days of disappearing posts. Where is yutie or shatta?

Comment

In truth expected resposnse Rudi.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Only yuh fren dem can post criminal stuff and get whey wid it ,My post deal with truth and it hurts ,suh yuh caan touch mi.

Memba dat , ole hypocryte .I see you removed my post on Bailey why ?

Is he not a Jamaican footballer and doesnt this site ,give a platform for Jamaican talent to be exposed ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Never left us ,its only reserved for a certain lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Only yuh fren dem can post criminal stuff and get whey wid it ,My post deal with truth and it hurts ,suh yuh caan touch mi.

Memba dat , ole hypocryte .I see you removed my post on Bailey why ?

Is he not a Jamaican footballer and doesnt this site ,give a platform for Jamaican talent to be exposed ?
              We have had a lot of posts featuring Leon Bailey. However, when they in anyway big up that individual, they will be deleted from this site.

If you feel so strongly about my actions, I would suggest you appeal to the other moderators and administrators. A simple vote on their part can remove me from my moderator/administrator position, which may allow you to post whatever you please.

Welcome back, by the way!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ohhh no sah,i want you to be ( the) moderator that keep up the almshouse,who else can I cuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  as long as I am associated with this discussion forum, especially as a Moderator, this forum will not be used to promote anything for Craig Butler.

Ergo, I have deleted a thread initiated by Stonigut regarding some training methods or whatever it was by Craig Butler.
                  So I took it upon myself to lookup who is Craig Butler. I found it...and gleaned enough (from the articles) that Mosiah is just being his silly self.

Mosiah, why do you insist on being petty?

Folks must have the freedom to post freely on this forum.

I recall in the early days, you tried your best to chase me off this forum too.

You are a clever guy....do bettah dan dat man. Leave your PERSONAL likes and dislikes off the forum.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

H.L it nuh look good we agree,dem might think say yuh a Liverpool man..hehe,in truth mi, try run yuh offa di site tuh..hehe

Comment

Heh heh!

X, yuh need fi cool. Wi a come from too far fi mek one liad tief like dah fool deh try wreck di friendship and wi Forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        So I took it upon myself to lookup who is Craig Butler. I found it...and gleaned enough (from the articles) that Mosiah is just being his silly self.

Mosiah, why do you insist on being petty?

Folks must have the freedom to post freely on this forum.

I recall in the early days, you tried your best to chase me off this forum too.

You are a clever guy....do bettah dan dat man. Leave your PERSONAL likes and dislikes off the forum.
                        HL, yuh don't know di half about dah bredda deh.

There is no Forum I know about that allows people to "post freely". This is certainly not one of them!

Chase you off di Forum?!? ME?!!? No sah! Never! You are the voice of reason, wisdom and sanity on this Forum. 'Ow mi fi do dat?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am trying,yuh betta dan dat,prove me right for once in yuh life.

Comment

Vote a run. Beg unuhs a one lick offa the delete button no. Five minutos (me is in a Spanish country right ya now) and nuff people disappear like Jimmy Hoffa.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Heh heh!

X, yuh need fi cool. Wi a come from too far fi mek one liad tief like dah fool deh try wreck di friendship and wi Forum.

How yuh ah mashup Stoni suh?
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

as long as I am associated with this discussion forum, especially as a Moderator, this forum will not be used to promote anything for Craig Butler.

Ergo, I have deleted a thread initiated by Stonigut regarding some training methods or whatever it was by Craig Butler.

You just gave huge promotional exposure to Craig by posting accomplishment of a graduate, Leon Bailey, of his school - Phoenix Academy!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X