Let me say big up to Chris Smallling for taking one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me say big up to Chris Smallling for taking one

for the team. Yes, he made the wrong decision in trying to win the ball, but if Bolasie has gone free, Blind on a bicycle wouldn't catch him ... plus Gayle would be free in the middle. Good decision to take the red.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Blind need to move to a defensive mid field, Manu need another good paring with Smalling. Pity Wes Morgan so old.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What position would you field Mensah.

Comment

I would tell him watch everything Valencia do and the next time he is hurt you need to go in and name it.

Seems like a good player but a little ruff around the edges.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          for the team. Yes, he made the wrong decision in trying to win the ball, but if Bolasie has gone free, Blind on a bicycle wouldn't catch him ... plus Gayle would be free in the middle. Good decision to take the red.
          The ref was wearing white Jersey yesterday.

Palace was robbed.

Still barfing in Jangle shoes....at the result.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Valencia and Young change things,they made the wingback positions their own.Ergo,Mensah would start as a defender or a defensive mid.
            Lukaku exposed Smalling in the middle of the field..,the England defender proved to be too slow,and Blind is just as vulnerable.
            Rooney seems sure to be our offensive mid(though I suspect Mourinho will have other ideas),if he is then we need an agile defensive mid to pair him with.We have seen games Mensah had to track back to make timely tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Palace was robbed.

Don't worry it was a pleasure.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Palace was robbed.

Robbed how? If you're pulling Jangle's leg then fine ...but if you're serious ... robbed how?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X