RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle what you think about Jesse Linguard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle what you think about Jesse Linguard?

LOL!!!

That youth is a bigtime baller, full of confidence and show up when he has to. He is not afraid to pull the trigger.

Man you a fire Van Gaal and a get Van Gaal Jr. I hope he doesn't kill the enterprising youths like Martial, Rashford, Lingard etc. Man U need one more striker, a battling Midfielder and another Center defender. Since Rooney committed to playing the Attacking Mid that position is no longer open. Manu need a coach who know how to attack.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You can stay deh think seh winning this likkle tikkle can paper over the major cracks in the team. Lindgard is not top quality. He's a decent player who will work hard for the team and that's it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How many top quality players you need in a team. You need hard workers and confident players who know their role.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How many of our players besides DeGea can make Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich? Let me make it easier for you, how many of our players can make Juventus, Atlethico Madrid or Dortmund teams?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Barca have a lot of difference maker and superstar but what they are realising in the bench is not too deep. Real have a lot of expensive players but only a about 4 legitimate superstars.Most Mandrid player are just expensive and name. Lingard output better than some of them.

Juve is good but look on it this way, they bought Manu best talent and most of the rest is home grown. If Lingard was in Juv, or Barca system I gurantee you he would be getting playing time. Athletico, Dortmund are teams like Manu who develop about 60% of their talent. I hope Jose don't change that.

It has worked for Manu and continue to work for them. Lingard is pretty young and if he develop any at all in the next year, he will be a Manu player for a long time. He has the fight and, shooting ability and confidence to do that.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I think he's a decent player to have in the team and to come off the bench to run at tired defenders ala Danny Welbeck. He's nothing special and he's not a good shooter of the ball. He's young and can develop. Miller from Loserfool is a great no-skilled player to have in a team to do all the grunt work

Comment

Key to Lingard is he is coachable and can do what you want. Right now he is no superstar and may never been but a good player to have with your superstar. Watch closely and will see he has a very positive vibes and may breathe Manu true and true a la Daren Fletcher, West Brown, Neville, he won't sulk like Welback.

Comment

Thanks for repeating what I said

Comment

Working...
                X