My fellow Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans

Tomorrow I would change the team up,the only slow poke that will make my staring lineup is Mata.
    DeGea
    Smalling ,Mensah
    Valencia,Fellaini,Rooney,Depay
    Mata,Rashford

Carrick was benched because of Rooney,love Herrera work ethics but Fellaini brings that and much more.
    Lingard barely missed out,the combination of Martial and Valencia is is a great step towards reclaiming the flanks(wingers Giggs and Ronaldo),well I applied the same resoning to the left flank,all we need is for Depay to regain his form.
    Blind is sure to start but for me he should sit because of Zaha.
    I am assuming there is no objections to the other players named starting.
    I plan to stand by LvG tomorrow celebrating winning Arsenal's FA Cup,and then fire him.
    We can't even make the top four,and just come LvG is suggesting that our expectations are too high,this after we spent over £200,000,000 with only Martial to 'show' for it.

We can't afford to fall short again next season.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Tomorrow I would change the team up,the only slow poke that will make my staring lineup is Mata.
    DeGea
    Smalling ,Mensah
    Valencia,Fellaini,Rooney,Depay
    Mata,Rashford

Carrick was benched because of Rooney,love Herrera work ethics but Fellaini brings that and much more.
    Lingard barely missed out,the combination of Martial and Valencia is is a great step towards reclaiming the flanks(wingers Giggs and Ronaldo),well I applied the same resoning to the left flank,all we need is for Depay to regain his form.
    Blind is sure to start but for me he should sit because of Zaha.
    I am assuming there is no objections to the other players named starting.
    I plan to stand by LvG tomorrow celebrating winning Arsenal's FA Cup,and then fire him.
    We can't even make the top four,and just come LvG is suggesting that our expectations are too high,this after we spent over £200,000,000 with only Martial to 'show' for it.

We can't afford to fall short again next season.

Come on now C. Palace ....you gats dis.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xrw0gbnNuU

Comment

Gosh,I am missing two players;Young at left back and Martial at right wing.

This is absolute war,and we are well prepared,thanks to West Ham's nice and decent fans(though I suspect that some were City's fans disguised..)and some security company with high level clearance running drills with sulphur sniffing dogs that failed to detect..

As luck would have it,your last mental image of this season's. ..will be of Man U,enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X