Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kante, Kante, Kante!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...remier-league/

Where is this player in Jamaica today, a tireless runner, defense first, master interceptor, master tackler, team first and last.

Arsenal closing in...

Comment

I am happy for him,and he is truly deserving of all the accolades!
      Next season is going to be VERY interesting.
      The prevailing sentiments(not giving Leicester the benefit of the fabricated doubt) for this season as it pertains to Leicester:
      Dem a gwaan good but top four finish is out of the question.
      Blurtsnaught,dem wicked nuh neckback but dem nah win de EPL.
      And now-Dem nah win next season.
      Being wrong all along means nothing.

Now let us look at what REALLY matters;the manager and the players.
      Claudio is the envy of ALL EPL mangers.
      All of the traditional top clubs would gladly insert any of the following players into their starting lineups:
      Mr Kante
      Vardy
      Captain Morgan
      The keeper(except Man U,and we alone!)
      The subordinates or rather the supporting cast are relishing in the shadows, picking up all sorts of EPL awards.
      Second place may very well be all that is up for grabs next season.
      The team with the best players won,it is that simple Stonigut.

Comment

Not with the lazy mammas boys I saw playing for Arsenal this season.
        They complete their pass then tell their teammate to fend for himself.
        It results on a dependent on ALWAYS having a vibrant flank, and Ozil carry their weight.
        Second place for Arsenal has the potential to be misleading,one could easily say, suh a dat a de side gunning for Leicester,we know that is not so.
        Closing???
        And you thought being an Arsenal fan would be fun here.
        Tan d3h!

Comment

Don't forget Mahrez. I don't just think it is about best players, but maybe we need to redefine best player to mean best talent, commitment, role playing, team production combination, then yes, gritty is best.

Look at Arsenal, Everton, mcity stacked with talent but poor commitment, poor teamwork etc etc that is the real difference.
          Anyway next season will be fun.

Comment

Makele's return

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tears!

I have watched this guy in this seasons EPL matches and his playing is so beautiful that at times I have tears in my eyes. On reading the article above, I was moved to tears!

He is my type of footballer...he has one fault and it is one that I have never been able to understand on what others who have that same gift - that is, brilliant passer in the out -field, terrible when passing on goal!
              What the hell is the difference in hitting a target in the out-field and hitting the goal? NONE!

Must be only a matter of psychology of the player!!!????!!!! ...inherent personality???? 'Deep seated fear of failure???

What the hell?
              The player should have figured it out 'millions' of games past!
              Ball on frame...One either scores or not! So why not just concentrate on putting the ball where you wish and think about/absorb result later??? Makes sense, doesn't it?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I am happy for him,and he is truly deserving of all the accolades!
                Next season is going to be VERY interesting.
                The prevailing sentiments(not giving Leicester the benefit of the fabricated doubt) for this season as it pertains to Leicester:
                Dem a gwaan good but top four finish is out of the question.
                Blurtsnaught,dem wicked nuh neckback but dem nah win de EPL.
                And now-Dem nah win next season.
                Being wrong all along means nothing.

Now let us look at what REALLY matters;the manager and the players.
                Claudio is the envy of ALL EPL mangers.
                All of the traditional top clubs would gladly insert any of the following players into their starting lineups:
                Mr Kante
                Vardy
                Captain Morgan
                The keeper(except Man U,and we alone!)
                The subordinates or rather the supporting cast are relishing in the shadows, picking up all sorts of EPL awards.
                Second place may very well be all that is up for grabs next season.
                The team with the best players won,it is that simple Stonigut.
                Riyad Mahrez? ...you left out Riyad Mahrez?

Interesting to see those players as part of the balance of TEAM Leicester! -
                "Up Front": Vardy

Middle...fantastic supporting player of "Up FRONT" - Riyad Mahrez & N'Golo Kante

Defense...N'Golo Kante (nothing to be said here), Morgan & Kasper Peter Schmeichel (A great goalkeeper in the mold of Bayern's Manuel Peter Neuer. These guys are currently the top...greatest goalkeepers!)

Aside and NB: Shinji Okazaki
                This guy is every bit as important as any of those named above. His movement and passing is TOP OF THE WORLD...and so is his work-rate. I have not checked but in my mind's eye = closing my eyes and (with) concentration on his impact on TEAM Leicester... on work-rate, effort and importance to frontline, middle and defense, I see little difference with N'Golo Kante!

It would be interesting to see a comparison of their stats!!!
                ...and btw - He scored some tremendously important goals and made tremendously important defensive stops deepest in Leicester's defensive third!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is a critical part of the Gritty mix!

Comment

So Kante is NOT an Arsenal target ?

Tan deh..

Comment

Leicester has a vibrant youth programne,that was the case prior to the financial windfall resulting from having won the EPL trophy.The club is not hungry for money.
                      Clubs that are looking to earn money from the sale of its players showcase as many players as possible,Leicester pretty much kept the same starting eleven all season.

Be practical,focus on getting Lukaku.

Comment

You realize that Kante have a release clause right ?

Comment

Working...
                        X