Thanks for an entertaining season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for an entertaining season

Brendan Rodgers, then Jurgen Klopp and of course all the players on the LFC squad. Entertaining, interesting but ultimately disappointing, AND NOT for failing at the two Cup finals, BUT rather in knowing that we were six points away from fourth (GD notwithstanding), and having a glimpse of irrepressible possibilities.

So gents, go take a little break, with your WAGS and kiddies... recharge your batteries because big things are expected next year!!

No European football may be a blessing a disguise! No other way to think about this! So gents of LFC give yourself a round of applause!
    Peter R

Big up Pedro! It is indeed probably a blessing in disguise not to have European ball next year so we can GET OUR PRIORITIES RIGHT!! My only concern is attracting the RIGHT players to the club. Rumour has it that FSG has authorised 200m pounds...let's hope that it is well spent and that the manager does not have to go through any stupid committee. What is EXTREMELY disappointing for me is this last game - we can cry over the missed calls (unbelievable really) but at the end - we should have done away with them in the first half. Let's hope Herr Klopp can hold on to the key players...I fear we will have someone big come in for both Sturridge and Coutinho. Let's hope the gaffer can keep it all together and come back with a vengeance next year. YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Probably no European football will affect the recruitment over the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Probably no European football will affect the recruitment over the summer
        We are hoping that there will be Klopp effect. There is no question that it will adversely affect recruiting. Today was a big blow. Very big. I still feel the pain. We could have and should have done better all season. The manager did a good job, and the players worked hard. We need different chemistry...more speed...more creativity...more tenacity...I still see Nathaniel Clyne's ball whizzing past 3 of our players in the 6 I am very sad. Horrible day. Gonna go down a few.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          We are hoping that there will be Klopp effect. There is no question that it will adversely affect recruiting. Today was a big blow. Very big. I still feel the pain. We could have and should have done better all season. The manager did a good job, and the players worked hard. We need different chemistry...more speed...more creativity...more tenacity...I still see Nathaniel Clyne's ball whizzing past 3 of our players in the 6 I am very sad. Horrible day. Gonna go down a few.
          Liverpool did not play to their best level today, their were some poor performances from some of your influential players and Moreno thought he was still playing for Sevilla (**** poor)

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Liverpool did not play to their best level today, their were some poor performances from some of your influential players and Moreno thought he was still playing for Sevilla (**** poor)
            Well - we blew it...we should have taken them out of the show in the first half. The players showed their inexperience...being up 1-0, thinking they should be up 3-0, they thought it was done and dusted...got over confident, and came back on the park switched off. Very very very poor. :can_we_get_a_smilie_for_bawling_my_eyes_out:

Comment

Working...
            X