No announcement yet.

Murdddda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunny,did you expect anything to be different?
    They fight even when Pool wins convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Dunny,did you expect anything to be different?
      They fight even when Pool wins convincingly.
      Peter educated you already, but I will repeat again. No LFC fans are fighting. LFC fans are united in trying to rid our proud club of a scourge worse than the 10 plagues Jah did unleash on Pharoah! My Lord, My Lord, why have you forsaken us??
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are already showing suspect judgment, I have reason(goat mouth)to believe you are superstitious, and it appears you want me to give weight to another judgment call made by you(Sir X isn't ..).
        There is that heightened aggression,I never thought things could have possibly gotten worse,it is apparent I was wrong..
        The search to personally inflict blows,really?
        Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          You are already showing suspect judgment, I have reason(goat mouth)to believe you are superstitious, and it appears you want me to give weight to another judgment call made by you(Sir X isn't ..).
          There is that heightened aggression,I never thought things could have possibly gotten worse,it is apparent I was wrong..
          The search to personally inflict blows,really?
          Calm down.
          I see you suffer from the same reading and comprehension disease inflicted on eedyboo. "Blows" in the context used, is "figurative"...but to tell di trut' if me eva ketch dat turncoat a bear a dis him woulda get

Tings ah get serious now, my side need to get rid of the blight! It is a priority. Jes' wait.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rath.. not since the war peak era of Don2 and Bricky mi si suh much violent ! (no correction)

lol ! woiee !

Comment

Working...
            X