JK's priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK's priority

Like him never get de memo re: "What's in front of him".

Starting Eleven vs WBA on Sunday gone

34. Adam Bogdan 494 0.3 4.43
    38. Jon Flanagan 402 1.7 5.4
    44. Brad Smith Y 440 0.1 5.97
    37. Martin Skrtel 186 1.3 6.0
    21. Lucas Leiva 192 2.3 5.54
    35. Kevin Stewart 393 2.1 6.29
    32. Cameron Brannagan 493 0.6 3.47
    24. Joe Allen (64) 316 3.0 5.95
    33. Jordon Ibe (64) 295 3.3 5.8
    54. Sheyi Ojo (81) 371 3.1 6.53
    9. Christian Benteke

Possible starting eleven today:

Mignolet; Clyne, Lovren, Touré, Moreno; Lallana, Can, Milner; Firmino, Sturridge, Coutinho.
    Peter R

You expect him not to rotate his squad in a holistic campaign I.e multiple fronts or engagements ?

You don't have to answer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      You expect him not to rotate his squad in a holistic campaign I.e multiple fronts or engagements ?

You don't have to answer.
      Rotate? LOL!!!! That was ROTATE, GYRATE, DISCOMBOBULATE, all rolled into one!!! Donkey...you cannot be serious. Too funny.

Me know seh eena fi yu head winning a cup means a successful season (Go Wigan!), but for a giant of a club like my LFC top 8 with any amount of cups is totally unacceptable. My sincere hope is that MY MANAGER will spend the 200m that FSG supposedly authorised and bring in:

1) a 20 goal a season striker
      2) a goal scoring midfielder and
      3) strengthen wherever else he sees fit.

We cannot continue in the Premier League wilderness anymore. Time to PRIORITIZE on what really matters - THE LEAGUE!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are di same bredda dat say LFC will not be in the top 4 for a while and we should stick with Rodgers?Same bredda whey talk outta both side a yuh mouth bout FSG being good business stewards, yet being ( the problem )

Now yuh a bawl bout what is acceptable,ole hypocryte...hehe...glad yuh move center.Y uh nuh get di Memo today wi aguh Champions league from 8th place.

Dunce!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are di same bredda dat say LFC will not be in the top 4 for a while and we should stick with Rodgers?Same bredda whey talk outta both side a yuh mouth bout FSG being good business stewards, yet being ( the problem )

Now yuh a bawl bout what is acceptable,ole hypocryte...hehe...glad yuh move center.Y uh nuh get di Memo today wi aguh Champions league from 8th place.

Dunce!
          Dunce? LOL!! I am a goddamn Einstein compared to you. FOOL - stop showing the world you are INCAPABLE of reading and comprehending. Stop trying to interpret my posts, they are above your intellectual capability. For those who give a sh!t:

1. I said unless we have a comparable squad value/wage bill, we will not be able to consistently challenge for the title. This IDIOT decides to see things the way his likkle brain chooses to process it. LOL!

2. Top 8 is unacceptable - it was under KD, under Rafa, under Rodgers, and under Klopp. If Jesus was manager, it would be unacceptable under him too.

3. Sticking with Rodgers. Show me where I said "stick with Rodgers"...my yardstick is the same - if the team is not within touching distance at Christmas of Top 4, time to ask questions.

This idiot, accustomed to coming and going, flipping and flopping, hopping and dropping from club to club has landed on his head a few too many times. Twit.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You really want me to show you again.😞

DUNCE!😉

Comment

You really want me to show you again.😞

DUNCE!😉
              Yes - but this time, take it to someone who is educated above your educational level before you start with your interpretation. You will need a 2nd grader or even a kindergartner level or higher to help you. Good luck!

Comment

Wait, i's agriculture yuh talkin' bout?? Are you confused? Don't confuse crop rotation with rotation of squad...
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X