Mi deh yah watch some COPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi deh yah watch some COPA

and I am impressed. There was only one bad team mi see and a the US. Not because them nuh do the basic things but because them is a team that don't play togather and they don't string passes togather, and they have no real playmaker in the team. I won't kill them cause the fact that they won our regional tournament(the US Cup) and they currently have an under 20 team playing good ball says a lot for the next 4 years.

Jamaica better start put things togather real fast because a some real ball play in this tournament. The goal Brazil scored with the two man passing and beating the whole defense keep on playing in my head and at least two of Argentina's today. Even the smaller teams are putting some good passes togather, running in position and looking like teams.

I hope we start getting in gear soon because currently we better nuh play any of the top 20 teams in the world as it might be bad. Our A team needs to start working fast!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The records will show the USA as the worst of the lot. But in all fairness to them, they did not take their full strength side.

I hear people talking about the USA being invited in the future. From what I read somewhere, FIFA has mandated that the regional competitions should not have guest teams. This is the reasons why the Gold Cup did not have any guest teams this year. I also read that they wanted to impose this on the South Americans this competition too, but their planning was too advanced to make the change this year's competition.

For the next competition, there will be only south American teams competing.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X