Big Boys : Gaffes'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Boys : Gaffes'

1) So, you simple-minded muffin-brain, this is not like an election, this is about the welfare of a club and the questions surrounding the custodians at FSG. Sacking the manager is an admission of failure by them, and while there may be better days ahead, the astute thinkers among us should question - "Why would FSG do any better in their choice this time?"

2) I would approve or disapprove of the manager getting fired if I thought it would make difference. LFC is 3 points off 4th with 30 games to go - firing Rodgers based on the current table makes no sense to anyone with sense.

3) Unfortunately, the root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets. They are not rich enough. So whether they have Rodgers in the job, or someone else

EUROPPPPAAAAAAAAAA MI SAY - CL FOOTBALL HERE WE COME ! BIG BOY WOULD YOU SAY THE SEASON WAS A SUCCESSSSSSSSSS ? I think so..hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

3 more tommorrow , yes Tue , 3 more , and Wed 3 more , nuh worry mi ave since Rafa get sack , the Hodgson and Br years so mi full up a ammo...hehe .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X