Leicester being in the top 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester being in the top 4

Is not an anamoly or winning the Prem .I will write a piece on this later to support my thesis.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How much money yuh did put pon dem ?

Comment

There is no thesis. The fact is: IT IS AN ANOMALY in the modern era. However, abstruse musings on possibilities are perfectly in order!
      Peter R

Comment

You say modern but not an anamoly? That would suggest you have a body of evidence in this era to support this,and questions as per your perceptions of when that modern era started to come to an informed position should be on the record as stated ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

EPL era if you prefer... Their win is undeniably an anomaly. 5000 to 1 anomaly! If what you want to say is that anything is possible, no problem, there will always be an outlier where anything is concerned. It's either that, or you need to find a better word to describe what you're talking about.

anomaly
          əˈnɒm(ə)li/Submit
          noun
          something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
          "there are a number of anomalies in the present system"
          synonyms: oddity, peculiarity, abnormality, irregularity, inconsistency, incongruity, deviation, aberration, quirk, freak, exception, departure, divergence, variation; rarity, eccentricity
          "there are a number of anomalies in the present system"

The fact is, what you're getting on about is what we see in Disney movies (or the like). That's why they make for good viewing.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Is not an anamoly or winning the Prem .I will write a piece on this later to support my thesis.
            Please don't. Please i beg!!

Thanks in advance.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So you need to explain what on record in the( modern )era is the deviation.

Modern means present,recent times ? Anamoly has standards and percieved norms which usually has processed data over a reasonable measured time? So what time frame are you using !

2nd a Thesis is a theory put forward to be proved, I have put mine forward,it will be proved, doesn't mean we have to agree.

Teacha.

Comment

Don't read it Boss,read Big boy and Teachas' Master pieces.I have some gaffes' earlier more tomorrow.. hehe.

Comment

I have no clue what you are babbling about. Go right ahead with your "thesis". Stupid me four always ignoring the poet's advice!
                  Peter R

Comment

You never have a clue,you just shoot from the lip,(no thesis) with your (modern anamoly.)..lol.
                    Last edited by Sir X; May 16, 2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

AnOmaly! You cyaan spell it but yuh gwoin write about it?! I advise you to research the word and use a different one for whatever "thesis" you plan to defend!

My advise is based solely on your opening remarks: "Leicester being in the top 4 Is not an anamoly (sic) or winning the Prem."

I will say in advance of your "thesis" that by definition, their win and top 4 finish is an anomaly. The only way it is not is if you re-write or re-interpret the meaning of the word. I suspect that that is what you'll do at the end of the day!

No one on this site can honestly say that back in August of 2015, they expected Leicester to finish top 4, much less win the Premier League. (Maybe Stoni? and even then I think he only jumped on their wagon after the season started, I'm sure he'll set me straight if I'm wrong). That is why they were 5,000 to 1 odds.

You don't need to respond with any babblespeak! Gwaan guh wlk pon yuh manuscript!
                      Peter R

Comment

Cyaan seh yuh nnevah try!
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X