ONLY real Arsenal fans know.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY real Arsenal fans know.......

The importance of finishing above Spurs in the bpl.

Second place has essentially removed the gall from the gobs of true Arsenal fans. It may even grant Wenger a reprieve.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Hl, anything but not second. Second is not a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Hl, anything but not second. Second is not a good thing
      Fully agree King Jawge!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

same so

Comment

We should have finished 4 or 5 if we wanted any respectability .... SMH oh the games people play

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Relegation mi seh!
            Peter R

Comment

Hypocrisy at work England and abroad anything

Arsenal is decried as meek see Harry Rednapp, HL and Jawge
              Comment. ARSENAL has been highly competitive and for 20 years has been a top four team. However they are the most maligned and disrespected team to not win the league yet a
              For 20 years most of the other 18 teams get passed on these unwarranted criticism..
              England fire Roberto Martinez laud Alladyce, Rednapp, West Brim manager...criticize Arsenal Wenger... .laud Pochettino with new contract for 5 mores years of finishing below Arsenal.
              Applaud Manu past titles, decry Arsenal's. I wonder when Manu past glories will be seen as just that past glories.
              As if those teams will not cannot take just as long to win titles, sorry Peter, Paul, Mosiah..x..lol.
              How can Totem ham be decried as been on the up while Arsenal need dis dat an di adda..so wat appen to di adda team dem..weh dem need fi win di league..does anyone ser Arsenal winning league then fall real far from top.anu, Chelsea, ..outside of top four fi how long now..I will start counting
              Last edited by PeeJay; May 16, 2016, 12:33 PM.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Peejay it's possible you misinterpreted me. My comment to HL was taking second from the American perspective (they hate second place). The Americans think that second place sresol. Look at the players for any championships. The hold up one finger saying, they are number one.

It was in the above vein that I replied to HL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOeCq8vhYCw

Comment

See my response to Peejay.

Comment

Working...
                  X