We need a Riquelme in the Reggae Boyz side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hue plays off space and as
    the US has shown us; he can't handle speedy agressive midfielders. Isaw him against colombia and it was the same thing; nice first touch but slow and not technical enough to subdue opponents. Granted if you give him space he will hurt you (see S.Africa game in GC). Watch what will happen if the Mexicans deny riquelme space.

Comment

Ask Ray why the "Maestro" didn't
      stay at Barca. Look at yesterday's game and you will see the amount of time and space he got. He doesn't get that in Europe and in the friendly against Brasil (in england) he was non factor because Brasil went into fourth gear with the King at the helm. Sorry boss but just calling it as I see it. Ray likes Riquelme and I can see him going overboard.

Comment

Hue plays off space and as the US has shown us; he can't handle speedy agressive midfielders.
        When did the US show us this? You mean at the Carson game where he tore their midfield and defense with that laser defense splitting pass to Bennett?

I saw him against colombia and it was the same thing; nice first touch but slow and not technical enough to subdue opponents.
        You saw him against Colombia? When was that again, seven years ago during Laza's first coming? Come on Jawge, do better than that. Well, at least you are consistent as you still feel that the Tappa of 2007 is the same Tappa we had back in 1998.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Didn'T Ja play the US in the GC?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Ask Ray why the "Maestro" didn't
            stay at Barca. Look at yesterday's game and you will see the amount of time and space he got. He doesn't get that in Europe and in the friendly against Brasil (in england) he was non factor because Brasil went into fourth gear with the King at the helm. Sorry boss but just calling it as I see it. Ray likes Riquelme and I can see him going overboard.
            He goes overboard with ROBINHO too but wasn't RIQUELME a standout player with VILLAREAL is SPAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              He goes overboard with ROBINHO too but wasn't RIQUELME a standout player with VILLAREAL is SPAIN?
              Stop it Bricktop. Roman isn't Brazilian suh yuh heading towards a dead end.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah but Barca plays more
                competitive games. When's the last time the yellow submarine play CL?

Comment

He was the best player on the field at that Colombia game which took place almost 8 years ago! Amazing how you New Yorkers form an indelible impression the one time unnu see our players live! Karl, mawnin!

If that Colombia game was an example of him being shut down by "speedy agressive midfielders", then such a display augurs well for our national team! I would want him shut down like that throughout the entire world cup qualifiers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo hue did nothing in that came except
                    for skipping and jumping all over. Yuh tink dem likkle colombian coulod ah fly up pon Tappa so? if brasil ah due Tappa respek much less mere mortals. Is wha do yuh my yute. BTW yuh acting as if Hue scored in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      yeah but Barca plays more
                      competitive games. When's the last time the yellow submarine play CL?
                      Didn't he lead them to the Semi Finals in 2006?

Comment

and? why not further. Boss why is it that
                        he couldn't stay at Barca? Him too good fi Barca? Don't think I'm knocking arg. still because I respect Ayala and Veron's game.

Comment

They did, but that was before the Carson game. The Carson match was one of the last games the USA played before they left for the World Cup.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

did ja win this game?

Comment

Tappa won every game he played.

That record will never be broken.

Build that statue now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would prefer an Aimar type of Midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X