No announcement yet.

Best interceptor/ball stealer in Rspl??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best interceptor/ball stealer in Rspl??

Do we even have any idea who has the most interceptions in the Rspl, who has the most successful tackles? Kante is averaging close to four interceptions and four successful tackles per game. How can we even identify our own NGolo Kante if we are not even measuring those stats!

Funniest thing for sure that came out today is that Arsenal reportedly has the jump on getting Kante!!!

What's so funny about that is if Kante was up in them face before Leicester's success he would not even have been seen by the scouts as a fit for Arsenal and if by some strange chance he had gone to Arsenal instead of the Gritty he would have been riding the pine hard.

Arsenal does not play guys like Kante but now they come with them 'licky licky' self bout this is a key acquisition.

Too bad if Kante leaves The Gritty would be a shame to go to an underachieving Arsenal.

Comment

The side that made vieira? Petit (maybe not so much) Ray Parlour?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, more information on that? What you saying here?

Comment

That if Kante had gone to arsenal he would not be the strong defensive midfielder that he is ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, exactly, they would not make him roam like that at all, in Gritty scheme it is perfect as it is a defend, harass, steal and intercept the ball system that does not require the spacing of the possession game.

Comment

And I'm saying vieira Parlour et al did roam

Comment

Funny, I cannot remember much, it wasn't that long ago that he played!! I just remember viera as more of a lumberer. That is the final vision in my mind, not fast not a good tackler or interceptor, but more of a skilled passer.

Comment

He was all of that. Good interceptor tackler me passer ... Scored a few goals too

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    Funniest thing for sure that came out today is that Arsenal reportedly has the jump on getting Kante!!!

What's so funny about that is if Kante was up in them face before Leicester's success he would not even have been seen by the scouts as a fit for Arsenal and if by some strange chance he had gone to Arsenal instead of the Gritty he would have been riding the pine hard.

Arsenal does not play guys like Kante but now they come with them 'licky licky' self bout this is a key acquisition.

Too bad if Kante leaves The Gritty would be a shame to go to an underachieving Arsenal.
                    Kante to Arsenal would never happen in a million years

Comment

I certainly hope that is true, would be a waste.

Comment

Working...
                      X