If Not Di Apache Den B*mbocl**t Who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    You'all must lift your hats to the USA 'C' squad for playing the best game against argentina so far. considering argentina was full strength. (That excludes you Lazie. You know a good thing when you see it).
    Kiss teet. So whappen to Colombia? Stop try tun gyabage inna gold

Comment

You'all must lift your hats to the USA 'C' squad
      C squad is really stretching it now HL. I would say a B, but not C. I felt if the USA's full side was there they would have gotten maybe a 3-0 from Argentina.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hay, I saw your boy Hue deliver a good one for Tefore Bennett against the USA in Carson, SC the other day. That was the game which the ref and the USA thief from us.

I know Zeppo and other Americans like HL are going to question me as to how i mean that they stole the game.

Here is my explaination. Omar Daley brought down a US player with a rather resh tackle on the US left side close to the half line. The referee stopped play and was talking to Daley and writing him up for a yellow card. During that time, the USA players went ahead and restarted play, and caught the Jamaican defense and GK (and match officials) napping.

Under normal circumstances, the FIFA rules says that the referee has the sole authority to stop and restart play. I was surprised that the referee did not call back that play and the goal, as he had not restarted play. For crying out loud, the ref was still booking Daley when the ball ended up in the back of the net!

That is one of the reasons why I am not really a USA fan.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If the ref was writing up the player at the time then the game cannot restart. No two ways about that! But hey, ask Redz bout di breaks dat di USA always seem to get.

I must take another look at that game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Funny how you call them a C squad yet never once referred to the RB Asian tour team in a similar fashion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If the ref was writing up the player at the time then the game cannot restart. No two ways about that! But hey, ask Redz bout di breaks dat di USA always seem to get.

I must take another look at that game.
              Doubt we'll be seeing Redz. Him nuh mek big prediction.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Funny how you call them a C squad yet never once referred to the RB Asian tour team in a similar fashion.
                The USA just won the Gold Cup and will be in the Confederations Cup. Who did we play, Vietnam, Malaysia and some other insignificant team I can't even remember dem name yet you want them to be referred to in a similiar manner? Unuh cyaan serious.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What does playing in...yuh a look some cayliss argument. Mi nuh have nuh time fi dis.

I would really appreciate though if you don't hijack my posts with your crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What does playing in...yuh a look some cayliss argument. Mi nuh have nuh time fi dis.

I would really appreciate though if you don't hijack my posts with your crap!
                    Oopps another cop out!

Comment

Working...
                    X