Rafa Benitez has confirmed that he is considering staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Big boy , H.L said his ego will not let him do it , i am asking you if his noble traits will let him do it ? (manage newcastle in the championship)

To follow up on your earlier post about catching a knife based on ego ,being a failure in his quest to help them avoid relegation.

Dunce in the same tone you said he was noble in said effort,explain to the site how ,noble and ego mesh in that context !...hehe yuh can draw fi dumber! ahhmean teacha ..hehe
    And I am saying it is MUCH more complex than you are making it out to be. Simple. But, you clearly can't comprehend that, it's too hard for you. Nuh min'....
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What a nothing headline ... He is considering whether to stay

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lol... I can confirm that I am considering running for.... anything I want to.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X