Bwoy Big coach started inna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This begs the question: "Did JK get enough time to move us into top 4?"

He did take us to two Cup finals though and still the chance to win Europa League.
    Peter R

Comment

If him did still deh a Real Madrid you think he would have taken the Newcastle job??? Did he take it to be relegated??? Once you take the job you expected to get it done.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He had the chance to have a full season at Madrid, what happen?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh bitta sah,yuh get Yuh ratings Big Sam a di real big coach inna di relegation bout,how much team Im get sack and relegated,Rafa ave nutting pan I'm...hehe.Real soon call Im fi relegate dem or fight di battle.

Rafa fi life mi say.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Yuh bitta sah,yuh get Yuh ratings Big Sam a di real big coach inna di relegation bout,how much team Im get sack and relegated,Rafa ave nutting pan I'm...hehe.Real soon call Im fi relegate dem or fight di battle.

Rafa fi life mi say.
            Eedy boo, Big Sam has never been relegated. Stop trying to re-write history. Yuh nuh tyad lie? KMT.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are a troll, my Tim's have left you dizzy after the plethora of disses I have dropped on you for the site to see that you are an immature child in a man's suit who lacks the sense to comprehend and express yourself.Your feeble attempt at literary idioms only exposes the ignorance of your venacular.

The construction of your sentences to present a point and defend one is embarrassing, your comprehension is on par with the presentation.

The post Dunce was a reflective question,how many teams has he gotten (1) sacked and ( 2) relegated? So you have answered a part of the question! Well it begs the question why not the other, is it true what I have insinuated that Big Sam is proficient in relegation battles ?

That's the gist of the question that only a Dunce would answer of him not ever being relegated.

Keep trolling me,I have alot more from whence that came, Football Dunce...hehe

Incidentally ,I work nights,what in the world are you doing up trolling me ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a troll, my Tim's have left you dizzy after the plethora of disses I have dropped on you for the site to see that you are an immature child in a man's suit who lacks the sense to comprehend and express yourself.Your feeble attempt at literary idioms only exposes the ignorance of your venacular.

The construction of your sentences to present a point and defend one is embarrassing, your comprehension is on par with the presentation.

The post Dunce was a reflective question,how many teams has he gotten (1) sacked and ( 2) relegated? So you have answered a part of the question! Well it begs the question why not the other, is it true what I have insinuated that Big Sam is proficient in relegation battles ?

That's the gist of the question that only a Dunce would answer of him not ever being relegated.

Keep trolling me,I have alot more from whence that came, Football Dunce...hehe

Incidentally ,I work nights,what in the world are you doing up trolling me ?
                Are you serious??

1) Tims NOT "Tim's"
                2) Insert comma (,) after "man's suit" I could explain why but why bother..
                3) himself NOT "yourself".
                4) "literary idioms" - oxyMORON
                5) "venacular" s/b veRnacular
                6) His "venacular" (sic) cannot be ignorant. Nonsensical.
                7) Insert a space after commas...throughout your "presentation" you make this error.
                8) Insert a comma (,) after "Dunce", if you are addressing him, otherwise you are ambiguous in your meaning.
                9) Insert a comma after "sacked", in "sacked and relegated" if you wish these to be considered as separate and not linked.
                10) For the 100th time, "alot" IS NOT A WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!. The correct expression is: a lot, two separate words.

You lucky mi using a borrowed laptop an mi travelin', becah mor in deh fi carreck! An' mi is not a Hinglish teacha! But, man inna glass house nuh fi t'row stone!!
                Peter R

Comment

I am interested in things we agree with,I take it we are in agreement that Sir X aptly named you "Teacha",am I correct?

Comment

It's what I do to earn a living.
                    Peter R

Comment

Get your facts right. Big Sam have never gotten relegated. He has promoted all his teams since his Bolton days. They may get rid of Sam because they don't like his style.

Comment

LOL.. you would think he would have started there first in his aim at correcting my grammar....hehe.

Dunce !

Comment

Comprehension , Sass as I stated to Big boy , now you

A see yuh know yuh relegation coaches , proud ayuh , Rafa juss drap down deh , nuh expect im fi get too comfortable like Big Sam getting sacked in those battles.

Comment

LOL! This is too funny. I challenge you any day of the week to a reading and comprehension contest, a writing contest, a vocabulary contest, and last but not least a football analytics contest, not to mention basic intelligence or IQ contest. Ha ha ha..yet another feeble attempt on your part to be relevant. Peter already ripped you a brand new assh*le...no need for me to nasty up my footbottom to kick out more of your rotten teeth. LOL!!! FACT+ Big Sam has never been relegated...you however, have been dwelling in the intellectual cellar your entire life. Enjoy your misery, as there is no prospect for promotion. EVER!! :caio:
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You challenge...lol....hehe....peter ripped ....lol...comedy to....... ! Dumb amd Dumber in a challenge.

Interesting ..hehe

Comment

You challenge...lol....hehe....peter ripped ....lol...comedy to....... ! Dumb amd Dumber in a challenge.

Interesting ..hehe
                                And that's the best you can do? LOL!! Klown...hug up the Dunce Cap, you can put it on when you a wear you (turn)coat ... mi we len yu mi Tims! You ago look bosey. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X