Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prem: 2016-17

Gents,

With Leicester winning the title this season, the Prem has proven once again why it is the world's most entertaining league. I will go out on a limb today and predict that next season, even with the anointed Pep G. coming to the fracas, LvG going and the likely return of Spesh, the reinvigorated pretender Wenger and the antics of contender Klopp, we will see a NEW NAME again on the trophy next season. Said another way, next year's winner will NOT be Manu**, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, or Blackburn. I have my suspicion as to who it will be, but me nah jinx it.

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Gents,

With Leicester winning the title this season, the Prem has proven once again why it is the world's most entertaining league. I will go out on a limb today and predict that next season, even with the anointed Pep G. coming to the fracas, LvG going and the likely return of Spesh, the reinvigorated pretender Wenger and the antics of contender Klopp, we will see a NEW NAME again on the trophy next season. Said another way, next year's winner will NOT be Manu**, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, or Blackburn. I have my suspicion as to who it will be, but me nah jinx it.

YNWA
    Who? Spurs?!! You clowns at Liverpool love to make predictions eh? I remember Xuberant and his yearly predictions until went started skipping from team to team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I miss Prophet X.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Who? Spurs?!! You clowns at Liverpool love to make predictions eh? I remember Xuberant and his yearly predictions until went started skipping from team to team.
        You see mi call anybady name? KMT.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Right now things not looking too pretty for Sir X second....ermmm....third....cho, X other side. Sunderland just hammer two death nails eena Rafa's coffin
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Right now things not looking too pretty for Sir X second....ermmm....third....cho, X other side. Sunderland just hammer two death nails eena Rafa's coffin
            Norwich a fight ... but they all going down. Big Sam and Defoe save Sunderland.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Norwich a fight ... but they all going down. Big Sam and Defoe save Sunderland.
              Useless Everton and their MASTERFUL COACH...jes' aX heX...according to him, nex' to Rafa, Martinez is one of the greatest coaches ever - he won a cup (but no mine him get relegated same season ).

Comment

Love it ,thats the next name change thanks Jangle ,as soon as wi win the Prem.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Get ready for a reign of Gritty Lesta City if they can keep Kante and Mahrez (these two are key) plus add a skillful forward like Sturridge they will get even better. As it stands the goalie, full back line, and vardy are set to return. 15 clean sheets and three losses, no two and a half losses (sorry gunners) is serious skating!!! Looking forward to next season with anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Love it ,thats the next name change thanks Jangle ,as soon as wi win the Prem.
                    newcastle is getting relegated; you cyan win the prem from the championship - dunce! Memba - Rafa fi Life!!!

Comment

Cinderella became the princess .... Story done

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Get ready for a reign of Gritty Lesta City if they can keep Kante and Mahrez (these two are key) plus add a skillful forward like Sturridge they will get even better. As it stands the goalie, full back line, and vardy are set to return. 15 clean sheets and three losses, no two and a half losses (sorry gunners) is serious skating!!! Looking forward to next season with anticipation.
                        If the keep the same team and add Sturridge as he plays...they will be a down-graded team.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who you lost tuh ??

Comment

Lawd! Premier league bayly done and we a talk bout 2016-17.

It's going to be a short summer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is my opinion that the EPL has becomed diluted because of a serious drop in quality of beacon carrier Man U,it is now appealing to the many rats busy playing safely..
                              The brief history(sad turning point heralding a handful of years of lowering the bar..)is littered with a handful of indicators attesting to the very thing I am arguing.
                              We were woeful that season when it took goal difference to dethrone us,and if course the other club was marvelous depending on who is doing the talking,the beginning of the misconception.
                              Chelsea won with a team that spent a great deal of the opening season the following year dreading the real prospects of getting relegated.The year they won we were even more woeful than now.
                              Which brings me to today,we do not have a side yet there is a possibility we will make CL.
                              In our glory days,an EPL team making the finals of the CL is not unusual,some EPL clubs actually won the CL too,far cry from that today.
                              You have to be a rat not to yearn for a return of Man U..,and we will for the sake if the league and the Queen's England.

Comment

Working...
                              X