Karl I would hate to be on your team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl I would hate to be on your team

For months you have been pushing this obscure column that comes in the Star on a Saturday. Not sure how you found out about it ( I have my guess) but the fact is the Saturday Star has the least circulation, as figures have shown over the years.

So when the Gleaner/Star company put the column there, it was for a reason.

Now the forum finally found on eof the articles and exposed the columnist for the fraud that he is and instead of backing him you join the chorus AGAINST him?

Not only is the columnist ill-advised, he lacks any serious knowledge about football but is promoting a view very close to your heart.

How difficult is it to go find data on Simoes' tenure here? He does not have to be putting one together, the facts have been compiled years ago and free to anyone who wants to see it.

Guess what he has not intention of ever finding any records he just wants a red herring to try and bolster his weak point.

Shame on you man....you are the ONLY one who have ever posted any of his work here so you must agree with his sentiments in some ways.

But as I hinted further up, both of you are marching to the beat of the same drummer Horace Burrell and liike in any serious political fight, truth and honesty is not relevant here...just mud slinging
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    For months you have been pushing this obscure column that comes in the Star on a Saturday.
    Siccko?
    I have never been pushing this column.
    I find some of what he says interesting. I post!

I do not post only articles I agree with...which of course means I also post articles with which I am in disagreement.

...and, sometimes I agree with parts of an article and therefore not all of it!

I post the articles for a number of reasons - i) I find an article interesting and believe others may also find it interesting....

ii) ...sometimes a post by someone leads me to believe some persons may find the article interesting...even if I do not particularly care for it.

iii) ...others, I agree with the article.

iv) ...others, I disagree but I think it may serve to start and or prolong discussion.

Hey, Siccko: I try to stimulate discussion on the board.

Not sure how you found out about it
    I search around for topics from differing sources. The Star happens to be on source I visit often.

Now the forum finally found on eof the articles and exposed the columnist for the fraud
    Fraud?
    It sounded to me as if he was giving his opinion.

...that he is and instead of backing him you join the chorus AGAINST him?
    I do not back columnists. I have opinions on what they write. Sometimes I agree with some of what they say...hardly in an article with everything the columnist says.

Hey today...ooops, it is after midnight my time...yesterday I posted an by Mark Wilmot. I agreed with must of what Mark said...but, not all of what he said.

Not only is the columnist ill-advised, he lacks any serious knowledge about football but is promoting a view very close to your heart.
    What view is that? If you mean Boxhill should leave the JFF presidency? The answer to that is YES!

I wish only successes for 'the football'. Boxhill, unfortunately has not a clue about how to go about getting us that success which I desire.

Shame on you man....you are the ONLY one who have ever posted any of his work here so you must agree with his sentiments in some ways.
    I may agree with some of his sentiments but, I certainly do not agree with his shoddy work.

But as I hinted further up, both of you are marching to the beat of the same drummer Horace Burrell and liike in any serious political fight, truth and honesty is not relevant here...just mud slinging
    As I told a JFF big wig I am an equal opportunity slugger. You do good works. I'll sing your praises. You mess up. I'll be on you like a ton of bricks.

If the work is poor I'll say so. Burrell will tell you I was equally hard on him. Hell search the site and you will see I was much harder on Burrell...and, if he returns and forms the ass...I'll be at him again.

Oooh by the way on that matter of being on my TEAM - I expect much from my TEAMmates...so if they fail to deliver much, I'll let them know. I expect my friends to also let me know when 'my pants bottom is torn' or 'my fly is open'. Hell if your friends/teammates do not let you know when you slip...do you for one moment think your real enemies shall?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X