RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bartender Raggie B, do you have any jan cro *****?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartender Raggie B, do you have any jan cro *****?

Two glass of it, straight, fi me and Lazie, please, sar.

What the hell really happened at the Boleyn ground today? Did Man U really go out like that after getting that great favor from Arsenal and Sanchez on Sunday?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post

What the hell really happened at the Boleyn ground today? Did Man U really go out like that after getting that great favor from Arsenal and Sanchez on Sunday?
    Don't worry - your noisy neighbours are well capable of messing this up! And if they do...

HL - don't get complacent...finish the job West Ham started.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post

The players figured they had done the job after taking the lead. They know they have a height disadvantage and yet keep giving away some ridiculous freekicks around the box. We need a central defender that is dominant in the air. Still cannot believe we threw it away.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What the players and manager have against us fans,what oonearth did we do to them??

Comment

Bartender RagB, please serve Brother Rockman an entire quart of Jan Crow
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

He told me that I bought and consumed the entire stock,let me find out he is holding out on me..

Comment

Working...
            X