• Show
Clear All

• any baddy see Rockman....tellem......

.....a lookin fah him.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am right here.
    Reset!
    My team is fundamentally flawed,and now look to Swansea winning at home against your team,and that is no guarantee we will finish fourth,we likely will find a way to beat ourselves,your team is doing so much better though.
    It would be weird to once again be denied because of goal difference.

Good luck to your fly by night team,well in Europa thingy next year,she hasn't sang as yet,HL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I am right here.
      Reset!
      My team is fundamentally flawed,and now look to Swansea winning at home against your team,and that is no guarantee we will finish fourth,we likely will find a way to beat ourselves,your team is doing so much better though.
      It would be weird to once again be denied because of goal difference.

Good luck to your fly by night team,well in Europa thingy next year,she hasn't sang as yet,HL.
      I did not bother to tape the game. ...since I figure that your team would have this thing wrapped up with the two remaining games.

Sunday will be very special for City.

HL

Comment

Weirdly wise,indeed it is a question of being undeserving or less undeserving,we will see.

Comment

Right now it's yours to screw up! I don't see the MU people losing or drawing to Bournemouth at home... what are you going to tell your guys come Sunday?

Maybe send the gaffer off with a victory? that would be such a nice gesture!
          Peter R

Comment

City will beat Crystal Palace--no doubt.

But what I would really love to see is ManDisUnited getting beat AT home.

Now that would be priceless!!!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              City will beat Crystal Palace--no doubt.

But what I would really love to see is ManDisUnited getting beat AT home.

Now that would be priceless!!!!!
              I certainly hope y'all go do well at Crystal Palace.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hehehe

Comment

The fact is that we don't deserve to be in the top four based on how Van Gaal had us playing all season. Finishing in the top four will give the idiot Ed Woodward pause for thought about having Van Gaal seeing out his contract. The raw truth is that the squad built by Van Gaal is made up of mediocre players who can't even get into any of the sides that are finishing above us much less the other standard-bearers...Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich. That's after spending 250m. He cannot be trusted with more money, and both he and Ed have made a real hash of transfers. Yesterday again, the young Portuguese phenom that they have over-scouted and been chasing all year, decided to sign with Bayern due to our indecisiveness.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The fact is that we don't deserve to be in the top four based on how Van Gaal had us playing all season. Finishing in the top four will give the idiot Ed Woodward pause for thought about having Van Gaal seeing out his contract. The raw truth is that the squad built by Van Gaal is made up of mediocre players who can't even get into any of the sides that are finishing above us much less the other standard-bearers...Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich. That's after spending 250m. He cannot be trusted with more money, and both he and Ed have made a real hash of transfers. Yesterday again, the young Portuguese phenom that they have over-scouted and been chasing all year, decided to sign with Bayern due to our indecisiveness.
                    When unu was a buy ref an ah tief tykle unu did deserve it? KMT. Now dat unu have a *honest* manager, unu ah bawl. LOL! And the Portuguese youth went to Bayern because y'all suck! LOL! (How is that for rubbing salt in the wound?) He he he...don' mind...you still have the comfort of knowing that you don't have a resident goat mout' trying to infiltrate your supporters' ranks. Lucky you!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I keep putting off building that wall with some bruck up grass bokkle pon the top fi keep out fowl tief like yuh. As me say, Van Gaal waste the transfer money. He failed to replace Howard Webb.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        When unu was a buy ref an ah tief tykle unu did deserve it? KMT. Now dat unu have a *honest* manager, unu ah bawl. LOL! And the Portuguese youth went to Bayern because y'all suck! LOL! (How is that for rubbing salt in the wound?) He he he...don' mind...you still have the comfort of knowing that you don't have a resident goat mout' trying to infiltrate your supporters' ranks. Lucky you!
                        Buy ref where? This from a man that supports a club that gets so many unfair penalty, especially this season?

As for your claim that Sanches snubbed us ....
                        Louis van Gaal vetoed Man United target Renato Sanches - reports

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-unit...anches-reports
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I keep putting off building that wall with some bruck up grass bokkle pon the top fi keep out fowl tief like yuh. As me say, Van Gaal waste the transfer money. He failed to replace Howard Webb.
                          Darn Jangle !!!!

HL

Comment

LOL!! Cyan call you a lyad.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                            X