I hope the West Ham players get emotional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the West Ham players get emotional

about playing their last home game in the venue and forget to play football. Can we pick up the 3 points we need? Can Swansea win their last game of the season?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Tune in to find out the answers to these and other questions... Go hammers!!!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Tune in to find out the answers to these and other questions... Go hammers!!!
      What's up with the "Go Hammers!" thing? I think the players should stop and have a last look at the stadium .... forget the game ... this is the last time they're playing here.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tings really gone bad... wheh dem seh.. "How the Mighty have Fallen" ..

Sometimes temporary pain is good for long term gain..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Tings really gone bad... wheh dem seh.. "How the Mighty have Fallen" ..

Sometimes temporary pain is good for long term gain..

Well, as a realist, I recognize that our best attacker will miss the game. I recognize that the only man we have that can challenge Carroll in the air is suspended ... and I also recognize that we have a tendency to drop some ridiculous points.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            What's up with the "Go Hammers!" thing? I think the players should stop and have a last look at the stadium .... forget the game ... this is the last time they're playing here.
            Unu lucky Carrol frig dat one up!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How is your rated player Rashford doing ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You can tan deh,if we lose this gane LvG fi gen run whey.
                Depay to the rescue.

Comment

He will likely be our goalscorer in the second half,he is not being serviced properly,I expect that to change on resumption of the game.

Comment

No doubt Paul agrees with you .
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Maybe you will too,to be determined in 45 minutes.

Comment

And your boy Carroll eff up dat easiest of chances! Anyway, in the end the bad guys lose!

Also, you better guh get yuh Liverpool team (Everton) jersey ready, fi help out "Rafa fi life" at Newcastle!
                        Peter R

Comment

Lazie,in the previous game,Mensah came on for a few seconts and was responsible for the questionable penalty,is that tge reason he wasn't even on the bench today?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            How is your rated player Rashford doing ?
                            LOL!!! Sir Delusional - SHOW ME what have I posted that brings you to the conclusion that Rashford is "[my] rated player" and where I rate him over anybody else - link and explanation please. Tenk u. Careful, you are bordering on embarrassing yourself once again with another example of your diminished intellect as reflected in what is sure to be a shining example of your lack of comprehension and intelligence. I may have said he is a "bright prospect"...i.e. the opposite of you (a "lost cause")...LOL!!! You keep making stuff up out of your arse. KMT. Anyway, your stupidity and lack of sense is nothing new.
                            Last edited by Paul Marin; May 11, 2016, 12:48 AM.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              Lazie,in the previous game,Mensah came on for a few seconts and was responsible for the questionable penalty,is that tge reason he wasn't even on the bench today?
                              I don't know. After going 2-1 up its as if the players thought the job was finished. Set pieces ... set pieces. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X