I hope the West Ham players get emotional

• I hope the West Ham players get emotional

about playing their last home game in the venue and forget to play football. Can we pick up the 3 points we need? Can Swansea win their last game of the season?

Tune in to find out the answers to these and other questions... Go hammers!!!

What's up with the "Go Hammers!" thing? I think the players should stop and have a last look at the stadium .... forget the game ... this is the last time they're playing here.

Tings really gone bad... wheh dem seh.. "How the Mighty have Fallen" ..

Sometimes temporary pain is good for long term gain..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Tings really gone bad... wheh dem seh.. "How the Mighty have Fallen" ..

Sometimes temporary pain is good for long term gain..

Well, as a realist, I recognize that our best attacker will miss the game. I recognize that the only man we have that can challenge Carroll in the air is suspended ... and I also recognize that we have a tendency to drop some ridiculous points.

What's up with the "Go Hammers!" thing? I think the players should stop and have a last look at the stadium .... forget the game ... this is the last time they're playing here.
            Unu lucky Carrol frig dat one up!!

How is your rated player Rashford doing ?

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You can tan deh,if we lose this gane LvG fi gen run whey.
                Depay to the rescue.

He will likely be our goalscorer in the second half,he is not being serviced properly,I expect that to change on resumption of the game.

No doubt Paul agrees with you .

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Maybe you will too,to be determined in 45 minutes.

And your boy Carroll eff up dat easiest of chances! Anyway, in the end the bad guys lose!

Also, you better guh get yuh Liverpool team (Everton) jersey ready, fi help out "Rafa fi life" at Newcastle!

Lazie,in the previous game,Mensah came on for a few seconts and was responsible for the questionable penalty,is that tge reason he wasn't even on the bench today?

How is your rated player Rashford doing ?
                            LOL!!! Sir Delusional - SHOW ME what have I posted that brings you to the conclusion that Rashford is "[my] rated player" and where I rate him over anybody else - link and explanation please. Tenk u. Careful, you are bordering on embarrassing yourself once again with another example of your diminished intellect as reflected in what is sure to be a shining example of your lack of comprehension and intelligence. I may have said he is a "bright prospect"...i.e. the opposite of you (a "lost cause")...LOL!!! You keep making stuff up out of your arse. KMT. Anyway, your stupidity and lack of sense is nothing new.
                            Last edited by Paul Marin; May 11, 2016, 12:48 AM.

Lazie,in the previous game,Mensah came on for a few seconts and was responsible for the questionable penalty,is that tge reason he wasn't even on the bench today?
                              I don't know. After going 2-1 up its as if the players thought the job was finished. Set pieces ... set pieces. Damn.