Just when I thought I was out ....

• Just when I thought I was out ....

they pull me back in. I wonder if we can win our next 2 games? I wonder if Swansea can finish the season on a winning note?

For me it is a battle between West Ham and Swansea.West Ham enters the battle on a low whilst Swansea is on a high,that gifts Man U with the advantage(we are facing a team that is missing a step or two recently and City will be playing a team that is flying with the intention of pleasing their fans at home in their final game).
    What is the latest news on Martial?

Your welcome..

Yuh can send Sanchez a nice gift...

Mek wi si what unnuh duh wid di lifeline !

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        Your welcome..

Yuh can send Sanchez a nice gift...

Mek wi si what unnuh duh wid di lifeline !

Wait, you've move from Barca to Arsenal now?

Move ?

Is ongly one woman yuh have ?

DWL
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

LOL!!! Lazie don't anwser.

Ben you funny nuh rhatid.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                Move ?

Is ongly one woman yuh have ?

LOL, good one ... I'm the original one burner.