Looking ahead at a look back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking ahead at a look back

The danger with making dispassionate analyses of how a season has unfolded (or on anything really) is that some empty vessel is going to jump on the thread and make plenty noise... Slur Alick did call them City folk "noisy neighbours" (with all due respect HL and BT ). One ah dem (not among the aforementioned gentlemen) is particularly vociferous and is sure to come clamouring with his obstreperous self to mistake, misinterpret, misquote, misdirect, misalign, misappropriate, misrepresent... and generally just mess up a man thread. But, the rum bar is made for this and drunken, intoxicated fools have to be tolerated somewhat.

I will give my brief thoughts on the season in the EPL with emphasis mainly on LFC, but after the club wins the Europa League.
    Peter R

Two words I want to see in your masterpiece about the season,guarantee and prioritize.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Two words I want to see in your masterpiece about the season,guarantee and prioritize.
      Only a fool makes guarantees in football. Peter is not a fool. You however are a proven fool...so knock yourself out "guaranteeing" away. After all...every year your 5th columnist self guarantees victory by my side (I wish you would do the same for yours) thereby "guaranteeing" our demise with the power of your goat mout'. I will say this - shet your mout - and I "guarantee" we do better than we would have if you had opened it...but alas...your 5th columnist agenda will be compromised, so you will undoubtedly unleash your vile obeah pon we once again. Dawg.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good so I want to see how Peter is going to address prioritizing the Prem, wont guarantee us anything next season,and how do we go about achieving a successful coming season,in his masterpiece.

You could do the honors for him...hehe ,you could also give your thoughts if this season was a success.

Dunce.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

See it deh! it start areddi ... mi t'row mi cahn an de ol' fowl come runnin' Anyway, right now I have two words for you :eek and they're neither "thank you" nor "you're welcome"!... wait, you want "guarantee" and "prioritize"?

I "guarantee" that X will still not understand what it means to "prioritize" by the end of this season.

There, delivered! Ahead of schedule!
          Peter R

Comment

Put it in your masterpiece,can't wait for the laugh.

Comment

Good so I want to see how Peter is going to address prioritizing the Prem, wont guarantee us anything next season,and how do we go about achieving a successful coming season,in his masterpiece.

You could do the honors for him...hehe ,you could also give your thoughts if this season was a success.

Dunce.
              The only DUNCE deh bout is you. Like I said, it is beyond your mental capacity to understand the VERY SIMPLE concept. Your likkle brain is overloaded. You are the one who figures that winning the FA Cup and getting relegated is acceptable. Sheer genius.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Put it in your masterpiece,can't wait for the laugh.
                Unlike you, him don't have somebody else to write fi him. LOL!

Comment

I can GUARANTEE that X will still have no clue what PRIORITIZE means at the end of the coming season! Good enough?

Anyway, I was only making a comment on the past season (this one), if you read with comprehension! I said nothing about the coming season... if the "looking ahead" fooled you, read again!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X