Don’t worry about a thing: Klopp its going to be alright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t worry about a thing: Klopp its going to be alright

Having grabbed the last-gasp winner in front of the Kop against Borussia Dortmund, this time his impact was less emphatic, but still hugely impressive.

Don’t worry about a thing, ‘cause every little thing gonna be all right,” sang the Kop on Thursday night.

With Klopp at the helm they will believe this glorious cup run will have a happy ending at St Jakob-Park

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...mises-11297940
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

“It is obvious that having Klopp as a manager is an extra motivation to return to Liverpool,” Alberto told IBTimes UK.

“When I was there I could see that he has changed everything, the atmosphere and the club. You can feel it. Everything I heard about him was good. He is transforming Liverpool. Of course I am very excited to work under him, trying to improve and stay in the squad to becoming into an important player for Liverpool.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...-says-11298581
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X