We’re Smiles Better Under Jürgen Klopp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re Smiles Better Under Jürgen Klopp

The reality is that you need lads who stretch the play and put the ball in the back of the net — something Klopp was denied in the autumn and New Year. The false nine experiment was mainly forced on us through necessity, even if it had a signature moment at Manchester City, but fit strikers on the pitch are worth their weight in gold. Goals pay the rent, as they say, and Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge — psyched and prepped by Klopp’s mind games — have done their share.

The lamentable thing about the embers of the old regime was that the crowd fell out of love with the players. Labelled farts and fly-by-nights, some good footballers were written off prematurely. Lallana, Can and Lovren to name but three were in that bracket. Klopp was left with richer ingredients than some were prepared to admit but he’s cooking up a much better stew on and off the pitch.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The whole system is more balanced, and being able to defend better as a unit, and press in packs, makes life easier for the forwards. Being fitter, and pressing harder (and/or smarter) wears teams down, and although I stuck up for Rodgers until earlier this season, his sides could never attack and defend. It had to be one or the other; tightening up last season in some away games, but at the expense of his own team’s goals.

For Klopp to reach two finals in less than one full season is remarkable, not least because the Reds were hardly set up for glory in either: drab in Europe, and struggling past Carlisle in the League Cup; and a mixed squad that has picked up so many injuries.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/05/ano...p-master-show/
    Last edited by Sir X; May 6, 2016, 03:12 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would be so much better at Bashing BR,if it was me nuh true?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        The reality is that you need lads who stretch the play and put the ball in the back of the net — something Klopp was denied in the autumn and New Year. The false nine experiment was mainly forced on us through necessity, even if it had a signature moment at Manchester City, but fit strikers on the pitch are worth their weight in gold. Goals pay the rent, as they say, and Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge — psyched and prepped by Klopp’s mind games — have done their share.

The lamentable thing about the embers of the old regime was that the crowd fell out of love with the players. Labelled farts and fly-by-nights, some good footballers were written off prematurely. Lallana, Can and Lovren to name but three were in that bracket. Klopp was left with richer ingredients than some were prepared to admit but he’s cooking up a much better stew on and off the pitch.
        Source? Definitely not your brand of English!
        Peter R

Comment

Yuh a tun mad?
          Peter R

Comment

Ignore my question re: the source, no problem...it's fairly easy to find out with some googling, but I don't have to do that to know the writing isn't yours. And frankly, I don't really care about the article as much as I am concerned about the integrity of people who would pass off someone else's work as their own... whether deliberately or "by accident"!

In future, cite your sources, and if you think you might be caught plagiarising use this: Don't say I don't try to elevate even those who are waaayy below "C" level!
            http://turnitin.com/
            Peter R

Comment

My teacha ..lol..yuh bitta sah,suh yuh ask fi source and mi obligated fi get it fi yuh,mi a tell yuh sah, and a cuss mi,bout yuh know google Mi nuh say a mans best fren.

Comment

Of course, as usual, you miss the important part of my post! which I didn't even veil, it was spelled out in plain English....see it here AGAIN:

I don't really care about the article as much as I am concerned about the integrity of people who would pass off someone else's work as their own... whether deliberately or "by accident"!

...but, I'm not surprised, it's typical of you to fixate on other details and miss the big picture or the main point!! Carry on...
                Peter R

Comment

Your big details are my small,if only they applied to me , coming from someone who supported a fabricated doctrine compounded with a plethora of brotherly lies.

Comment

Your "small" what? brain?? Gwaan guh watch yu team play, Yuh an Rocky mussi well happy! Dem score ! "Rafa fi Life" mi seh!!
                    Peter R

Comment

"Supported"?? a false doctrine! You mean this?

If you don't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win, wagonist. That doctrine?

I still do!!
                      Peter R

Comment

Ahhhhhhh yuh seeit,no shame in your game.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          "Supported"?? a false doctrine! You mean this?

If you don't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win, wagonist. That doctrine?

I still do!!
                          If that is a false doctrine, is the correct doctrine therefore "Support us only when we win?" Twit! If anyone has a false doctrine, it's your ridiculous and nonsensical quadrilateral...a failed attempt at justifying your unjustifiable actions. Punk. You are a turncoat. Hug dat up. As Rafa would say - FACT!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hussh big boy ,yuh toe get mash from last year,yuh cant turn back the hands of time.

Comment

If him toe get mash, fi yuh entire body get squash... under de ManCity bus, wait, de Chelsea bus, hol' on, de Napoli bus, mi mean de Real Madrid one, wha? de Newcastle bus tuh?? woooiieeeeeee mi intrepid roving reporter! Leicester City bus tekkin on plenty new passenger enuh... what yuh waitin for?
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X