RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something about cockroach an' fowl fight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something about cockroach an' fowl fight...

...okay, is none of my business. However, I am going to speak and ask some questions as objectively as I can considering it is a known FACT that I am biased against Manu**. However, as difficult as it is for me, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and from a purely academic perspective, I try to place myself in the shoes of a Manu** supporter suffering the abject fall from grace since Slurgie the tiefin Scot left Old Trafford. My side went through a similar demise when KD left the first time; salt was rubbed in our wounds when he then resurfaced to take Blackburn to the title.

Now...here is my question. Why is it that y'all believe that replacing LvG with JM will magically transform the club to it's former (ill gotten) glory? Mourinho's behaviour has been completely inconsistent in his last few campaigns. He has demonstrated that he lacks maturity or a stable mindset and can only win if the coffers are emptied beyond reasonable limits. His football is boring. Say what you will about Slurgie (and I am not complimenting him, just making an observation) he had his team playing an attacking brand of football that I can't see JM bringing to OT.

Anyway, my sincere hope (and I mean this from the bottom of my heart) is that whoever you bring effs it up completely and your team has a spectacular fall from grace. I am particularly interested in unu losing 6-0 at Anfield and then 0-8 at OT while we romp all the way to winning our 19th, 20th, 21st etc. That said, (and tell the truth now), are y'all jealous that City got Pep? It's just a question. As a Liverpool fan, I cannot wait for Herr Klopp to "welcome" Pep to the Premier League. Now, respectfully, why replace LvG with Mourinho? Do you think that will bring you the title? Serious question.

Peace.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

What a lot of wasted words. Why yuh no go roast two breadfruit...
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      What a lot of wasted words. Why yuh no go roast two breadfruit...
      Cowa'd!!! Ansa di question - why JM over LvG?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        why JM over LvG?
        Ok now yuh ask a question instead of the bag o' chatting. JM over LVG because he's a failure. LVG spent 250m on transfers and had two full seasons to build his team and he has failed. He p!ssed me off with his incredulous statement, which he keeps repeating that Manchester United's fans' expectations are too high. He has put HIS philosophy ahead of the club's. HIS priority is to win a trophy in England. Him is a DAMN fool. After all his hullabaloo about his philosophy, the team has regressed and is the most boring team in the premier league. Murinho is a serial winner. He will not settle for Arsenal's Fourth Place Trophy which is unacceptable for The Empire.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dis bredda- Van Gall sound like a 5th columnist,di way how you describe im.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok now yuh ask a question instead of the bag o' chatting. JM over LVG because he's a failure. LVG spent 250m on transfers and had two full seasons to build his team and he has failed. He p!ssed me off with his incredulous statement, which he keeps repeating that Manchester United's fans' expectations are too high. He has put HIS philosophy ahead of the club's. HIS priority is to win a trophy in England. Him is a DAMN fool. After all his hullabaloo about his philosophy, the team has regressed and is the most boring team in the premier league. Murinho is a serial winner. He will not settle for Arsenal's Fourth Place Trophy which is unacceptable for The Empire.
            Mourinho is a "serial winner"? Really? You'll need to spend £500m to get a winning side under JM. Nex' question...which one you would have preferred: Pep or JM?

Comment

You love affair with Man U is obvious.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Money is not our problem. Both Pep and JM are on equal standing. It's a myth that JM sides play boring football. Last season he had Chel$ki chockling like a Bugatti in the first half and played practical ball to take them over the finish line. That's ok with me.

Comment

As a MU fan I am not that elated about JM taking over even though I rate him as a manager. If MU was in charge we wouldn't know about Rashford, Jackson, Mensa to name a few, Jose nuh buss youngsters. After 2 years Jose tear down the morale of the team.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A bredrin of mine said to me a few years aback that the days of long-term football managers ended with Fergie's retirement. We have to change our mindset that our next manager will have more than 3 years in the position. The football world has changed. Winning trophies and being near the top is everything.

Comment

A bredrin of mine said to me a few years aback that the days of long-term football managers ended with Fergie's retirement. We have to change our mindset that our next manager will have more than 3 years in the position. The football world has changed. Winning trophies and being near the top is everything.
                      I agree, but look how he exited Chelsea both times? Look what happened at Real Madrid in his last season?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Money is not our problem. Both Pep and JM are on equal standing. It's a myth that JM sides play boring football. Last season he had Chel$ki chockling like a Bugatti in the first half and played practical ball to take them over the finish line. That's ok with me.
                        LOL!!! Last year a Bugatti, this year a Buggy! He he he...okay...interesting. Bad min' ago kill unu...but me nah go 'tap unu.

Comment

I cannot go through another year of Van Gaal's foolishness. This Norwich game is showing how frustratingly inept his tactics are. Lingard in the middle of the field and Mata out on the right. He left Rashford at home playing video game and have our best midfielder in Rooney playing up front and starving for the ball. The only saving grace so far is that Norwich is playing like Van Gaal gave them some of the same sleeping medicine to drink before the game.

Comment

Working...
                          X