RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Boy , Teacha & Man U fans (Lazie, Rock & Jangle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    It would have applied if the rules hadn't changed.So Man U did the prudent thing in prioritizing the Prem over Europa,bug boy ?
    HUH!??? What garbage are you on about? The facts are:

1. Top 4 - all to to the UCL
    2. UCL winner - goes to the UCL
    3. EL winner - goes to the UCL

Total = 6

Maximum allowed = 5

Lowest on the totem pole - 4th spot.

Simple. The only way Manu** would have fallen out of the UCL if they came 4th was if BOTH LFC and City won their respective European campaigns. Period! Your question exposed your lack of knowledge, once again. Hug that up - it is FACT!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You keep asking the same question about me being back in LFC ,and you keep getting the same answer, do you have a memory problem, I.E amnesia.?
      No .. you're just good at jumping from one wagon to the next ... it's hard to keep track of where you are. Ready for Arsenal this weekend?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        No .. you're just good at jumping from one wagon to the next ... it's hard to keep track of where you are. Ready for Arsenal this weekend?
        I am confused...I thought him was on the Newcastle wagon - nuh him did seh "Rafa fi Life!"?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          I am confused...I thought him was on the Newcastle wagon - nuh him did seh "Rafa fi Life!"?
          Oh yeah ... forgot about that one./
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It did expose I wasn't aware the rule was changed kudos to you for pointing that out,now can you address that the new rules are that they have to be in a playoff ? And the question stands if they should have taken Europa lightly as you suggested.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It did expose I wasn't aware the rule was changed kudos to you for pointing that out,now can you address that the new rules are that they have to be in a playoff ? And the question stands if they should have taken Europa lightly as you suggested.
              Your premise is wrong - they DID NOT take the Europa League lightly! They were exposed as being an INFERIOR competitor when MY SIDE completely and utterly DESTROYED them. If you want to speak of taking Europe lightly (i.e. prioritizing the Prem) look at the teams fielded by Spurs and City in the earlier rounds of the UCL when they thought they had a valid shot at the title. That should tell you everything.

Again - your royal thickness - the PREM is the priority. If your team ever finds itself needing a title to qualify for the UCL or EL, then it is an admission of FAILURE in your prime objective - WINNING THE PREM. That's how BIG SIDES think...I suspect though it is hard for you to understand seeing that your side might get relegated this campaign. Sorry.

Comment

So you lied,ManU did prioritize Europa when we met? ( it was a balanced campaign) Big boy didn't we debate this issue when we met Man U ,didnt you say Man U priority is the Prem?

Who is asking about City or Spurs ...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So you lied,ManU did prioritize Europa when we met? ( it was a balanced campaign) Big boy didn't we debate this issue when we met Man U ,didnt you say Man U priority is the Prem?

Who is asking about City or Spurs ...hehe.
                  Jesus lawd. Okay. Whatever. You are simply too foolish to waste my time anymore on you. You keep speaking of a "balanced campaign" maybe you should educate the rest of us was to what this means. (gone to get the popcorn and slurpee - this should be a dooozy!)

Comment

Big boy you caught me making inaccurate statements about the CL qualification process,I gave you kudos for pointing it out to me, it would be wise if you own up to your inaccuracies and I will say you misspoke as it pertains to Man U and it's priorities.

That's the best I can do...hehe

Comment

A heck of an assertion,now let us look at the facts.
                      We played four games against Pool this season,two a piece for the EPL and the Europa thingy.
                      EPL:

Man U 3-1 Pool
                      Pool 0-1 Man U

Europa Cup:

Pool 2-0 Man U
                      Man U 1-1 Pool

The only thing destroyed by Pool is your sound judgement!

Comment

Just a question boss,BTW would you love to be in the Europa thingy?...hehe.

Comment

I will have you know it was rather embarrassing when we were demoted to that thingy.

Comment

Yuh still naah ansa di question.

Comment

I would love many things.
                              In the order of priority I would love to be in the CL,it would be marvelous if we were challenging for the EPL title,both are not situations arising from desperation.
                              Unfortunately out of desperation,I would love to win the Europa Cup but I will be perfectly fine should Sevilla be the winner.
                              One of several means to the same end,Sir X.

Comment

What kind of answer is that ? I will just hang onto this piece,I would love to win Europa.

YOU would be fine if Sevilla wins,at your expense because the question is specifically targeted at Man U priorities,clarify that please?

BTW top 4 in the Prem has no value with CL qualification,so does winning Europa food for thought.I know you know this.

Comment

Working...
                                X