The attitude of Arsenal fans is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The attitude of Arsenal fans is..

.. not encouraging,whereas I do understand the theme binding all the sentiments(no evidence the team's priority is to win the EPL ergo they may as well finish fourth which would nevertheless achieve the only possible objective),I feel the need to hear from Dunny.
    Will Arsenal destroy City?
    Last edited by Rockman; May 6, 2016, 08:52 AM.

Although I Am Not Dunny Please Rock It Nuh

PRETTY THE WAY HOW YOUR ONCE MIGHTY CLUB OOPS YOU A GO ROUND A LOOK HELP FI PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BALL... I HOPE WE PLAY TO A DRAW..JUST KIDDING I DO LIKE YOUR TEAM AS WELL. HOWEVER, a team should try to earn their own way....lol he hee..LAZY MAN..JANGLE WAD UP...
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Let us remove Leicester and Spurs completely from the equation, after all,only a foolish dawg barks at a flying bird(I never liked that saying,sounding an alarm when an eagle is spotted,hey some season you guys are having)what we have left is something familiar with Chelsea being the notable absentee.
      For god's sake,we are talking about Arsenal,not some dibby dibby team that isn't trying to make a statement.
      Maybe I think too highly of Arsenal.
      Nothing changes,beat City for your sake.

Comment

PeeJay,players and managers have long emphasized the importance of fans attitude,this nonchalant approach by Arsenal fans is not demanding the best from their club,is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Come on Rock u r been Disingenuous

U don't care whether or give a rats aszz about Arsenal fans...A HElp u a look fi mek top 4.
          But u know wat we will help by trashing City..then if u catch dem pass dem,,,and Liverpool win di Europa CUp weh u a do next...lol
          BouT removing Spurs from equation if u did give a ratz Ass u wud noo seh fi wi team(ARSENAL FI LIFE>>>WEngerfi now..shakey still}}} can catch Spurs..
          Only LCFC gaan clear...lol
          Bout :Let us remove Leicester and Spurs completely from the equation" hahahaha..u mean remove only the Premier League winner.
          Mek wi beat or draw wid city and Spurs lose to southampton...Hahaha..ROCK Arsenal closer to Spurs than Manu to City..u better worry bout West Ham, LIVERpool and Saints...lol
          Last edited by PeeJay; May 6, 2016, 01:27 PM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Rockman first you are a Manu fan... real gunners dont get too high and too nosiy like the pool man dem... one team is gonna win, we will try next year.. Obviously we cant depend on Giroud and walcott.. Alexis went into a slum and Mersesaker.. fi get sack.... done talk.

Comment

Injury taking you out for 60 days will do that to you... notice who fire the last 8 games doh.. only reason Arsenal in the CL argument..

Comment

Working...
              X