Oh damn ... there goes our slim chance at 4th spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh damn ... there goes our slim chance at 4th spot

Marouane Fellaini has been given a 3 match ban for this altercation with Huth. We needed him for the West Ham game on Wednesday because we have no one to challenge Carrol.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mensah may very well be up to the task,tough to see him picking up Carrol given the only slot available to get him in the starting 11 is left back.

Comment

Aim for Third.! Fourth place is OURS!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Mensah may very well be up to the task,tough to see him picking up Carrol given the only slot available to get him in the starting 11 is left back.
        Mensah can challenge Carroll for the high balls?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Aim for Third.! Fourth place is OURS!!
          What, unuh nuh think unuh can beat Citeh on the weekend?

Comment

Whatever it takes to secure 4th

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm so damn conflicted. I see that fool Ed Woodward still having second and third thoughts about giving Murinho the job. To be honest, the side has played very good over the last 2 months and they seem to be playing a little freer.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I'm so damn conflicted. I see that fool Ed Woodward still having second and third thoughts about giving Murinho the job. To be honest, the side has played very good over the last 2 months and they seem to be playing a little freer.
                He he he he....wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee e...Mourinho jes' ago come mash up unu club...bring him dark mentality to unu vibe...he he he...then again.. LvG doing a good job mashing things up...so 6 of one, half a dozen of aneda...he he he...lawks...what a ting if MY TEAM sneak eena di UCL an unu finish 6th? LOL! <- it is working for me recently!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Will Rojo likely fare better?

We have to start owning the flanks,I would wrap Lingard in newspapers and set him aside for a game or two.Martial would switch to the right with the capable Valencia being his trailer.
                  Depay starts on the left flank with Mensah multitasking at left back by assisting the midfield, rescuing Blind from the trackstars guised as opponents,and partnering with Depay in advancing the ball..

Comment

Working...
                  X