A question for Big Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Big Boy

If Klopp does as you wish ,forgoes all his other engagements to focus on the prem,literally gets knocked out of the other engagements by christmas /january because of his prioritizing the prem,is he gauranteed to

a) Win the Prem
    b) Be in the top 4
    c) Be in a better position than he was in the preceding season ?

CC: BR last full season ,now can you come center,I expect an answer
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The follow up question is ,why hasn't any other manager tried this scheme on a consistent basis with consistent success?

I think you said something about anamoly and the teacha said something about consistency, can you tell the site how that factors into it ...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      If Klopp does as you wish ,forgoes all his other engagements to focus on the prem,literally gets knocked out of the other engagements by christmas /january because of his prioritizing the prem,is he gauranteed to

a) Win the Prem
      b) Be in the top 4
      c) Be in a better position than he was in the preceding season ?

CC: BR last full season ,now can you come center,I expect an answer
      Once again, you are demonstrating your intellectual shortcomings by drawing erroneous conclusions from statements you barely understand. Please show me where I said I wanted LFC "knocked out of the other engagements by january/christmas"... none of your customary B.S., provide a link please. Tenk u. Secondly, you are quick to *expect* answers, but not so quick to give them. Answer this, and I will happily answer your (stupid) question.

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
      b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Football Dunce its not a conclusion its a question,show me where I drew a conclusion ? Parameters were given of being knocked out of all competitions you have an issue with it? OK so don't exclude them let's say we campaign on all the engagements are there any guarantees like I suggested?

But you even admit it was a questions by asking a counter question? Dunce! I answered it a long time ago and I will again,the word preferred alludes to exclusion of certain engagements, in fact you even set it to be one choice,a clear point of bias to say aha I have got you ,childish actually but that's your level.To answer the juvenile question given the above, the Prem .

Football Dunce,get mash again.
        Last edited by Sir X; May 4, 2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Paul,

Don't you see he has TOTALLY misunderstood what you said? either that, or as usual, he's putting his own spin on your comment to continue stroking his OVERINFLATED EGO

The twit can put his own spin on your hypothetical question, but cannot see that anyone could do the same with his. He's just a cowardly cur!

Remember: "It is hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE (my emphasis) to win an argument with a stupid person." ~ Bill Murray
          Peter R

Comment

What did I misunderstand about prefer,what was the spin, pointing out unflattering facts that you two have hot air up your.....,please put a spin on my question,mi ah beg you.

Comment

Hey "Donald TrumpX" (of the RBSC), yuh don' have some campaigning to do?

This "elector" nah entertain fool!
              Peter R

Comment

In other words you can't and you two are football dunces !

Comment

Football Dunce its not a conclusion its a question,show me where I drew a conclusion ?
                  Dummy - your question has an INHERENT conclusion in the way it is framed. The CONCLUSION one can come to is is that you are suggesting that I AM saying that "If Klopp does as you wish" THEN HE "forgoes all his other engagements to focus on the prem" AND (CONCLUSION): "literally gets knocked out of the other engagements by christmas /january because of his prioritizing the prem"

That is totally NOT what I am saying you idiot. What I AM saying is that he prioritizes the PREM. That doesn't mean he gets "knocked out of the other competitions by Christmas". Simply put, what you are implying is STUPID. But hey, coming from you, what can one expect? PRIORITIZATION is a concept that eludes you. That is obvious. No matter how hard we have tried, the concept is lost on you. So don't worry you little brain over it, it would be like you trying to understand the concept inherent in e=mc(2). It's rocket science to you.

Parameters were given of being knocked out of all competitions you have an issue with it? OK so don't exclude them let's say we campaign on all the engagements are there any guarantees like I suggested?
                  Now tell me something - are there EVER any guarantees in football? You frigging idiot! NO THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES... THERE NEVER ARE!!! The only thing you can do is increase your chances - a deep squad, a good manager, and key roles being filled on the field does that.

But you even admit it was a questions by asking a counter question?
                  Again, you show your intellectual inferiority...I explained this above. (Why do I bother? Chupid me )

Dunce! I answered it a long time ago and I will again,the word preferred alludes to exclusion of certain engagements, in fact you even set it to be one choice,a clear point of bias to say aha I have got you ,childish actually but that's your level.To answer the juvenile question given the above, the Prem .
                  Show me where you said the PREM before. Link please. Now that you have answered it, if you think the PREM is the competition that the club would rather win, if you have a Europa league quarter final game on a Thursday before your Sunday league game, and you are 2 points off the top with 8 games remaining, would you start a STRONGER LINEUP for the Europa League game than the PREM Game? Don't bother answering. Because the PREM IS THE PRIORITY, the answer is self evident. That's what people have been trying to tell you for the last 5 years. If you are 20 points off the top, and out of the top 6, then your strong team may be the one you put on the field for the Europa league game, but that is NOT THE POSITION a TOP TEAM finds themselves in. The mere fact that you're in that position means your season is a failure. Klopp cannot let that happen next year. The PREM is the priority.

Football Dunce,get mash again.
                  I think we have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you must be looking in the mirror when you call anybody DUNCE.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Paul,

Don't you see he has TOTALLY misunderstood what you said? either that, or as usual, he's putting his own spin on your comment to continue stroking his OVERINFLATED EGO

The twit can put his own spin on your hypothetical question, but cannot see that anyone could do the same with his. He's just a cowardly cur!

Remember: "It is hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE (my emphasis) to win an argument with a stupid person." ~ Bill Murray
                    Him jes' fool. Dat's all.

Comment

I might be a "football dunce"(sic) , but you jus plain, outright, downright stupid!! Dunce ah call man dunce... whe dem seh? "misery loves company"... in your case it's "dunce ah look company"... yuh nah fin' it here! pon de next thread mi ask you two time wha you mean by " the Prem ala CL League"... that is a baffling collection of words to me. All now you cyaan ansa! an mi fi run behin' yuh??? yu a demand ansa an nuh wan gi none?? but a whe di??
                      Peter R

Comment

The question stands Teacha,or is it Dunce bat?

Comment

Delete

.So nice it posted twice...Deleted

Comment

Thank you very much Dunce,2 games left,let's hope your future post will be centered with the factual knowledge that nothing is guaranteed, hopefully you will insert the anamoly equation and why others haven't been consistently successful in achieving your Dunce theory,by leaving out the speculative ( ifs) and (prefers) , I am pretty sure you will come to the conclusion the priority is what is in front of you. CC : City campaign for 4th spot and LFC today for Europa.

Have a nice day and thanks for the attempt in answering the question.That sure as hell was not any spin coming from you.
                            Last edited by Sir X; May 5, 2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Paul dun kick u up an bax u dung wid dat! .. wha appen? is more licks yu want?? And as to my question??? Yu is a real eedyat fi chu... expect man fi ansa an yu cyaan ansa yuself... But don' worry, I am a magnanimous person... hate to step on anyone when they're down and out! and I really don't care whether you want to answer or not... I'm following the poet's advice!!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X