USAF....just got my seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF....just got my seats

Just paid for 2 (season ticket) seats in the club section for the new Atlanta United football team.

Thanks again for giving me the heads-up on the membership program that prequalified for first go at seats.

Let the season begin!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Just paid for 2 (season ticket) seats in the club section for the new Atlanta United football team.

Thanks again for giving me the heads-up on the membership program that prequalified for first go at seats.

Let the season begin!!
    Are you also Atlanta fi Life! That X bwoy rubbin' off pon u (Sorry - I couldn't help myself, he he he).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think he's allowed to affiliate himself to different teams in different leagues... the trick is, who will he cheer for when Atlanta meet ManCity? (in the whatever Cup/match). His fellow fan mate at City ran back to LFC the other day to support Rafa! I wonder who HL will support in similar circumstances!? Hypothetically speaking, in such a clash HL, who has your heart?
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I think he's allowed to affiliate himself to different teams in different leagues... the trick is, who will he cheer for when Atlanta meet ManCity? (in the whatever Cup/match). His fellow fan mate at City ran back to LFC the other day to support Rafa! I wonder who HL will support in similar circumstances!? Hypothetically speaking, in such a clash HL, who has your heart?
        Agreed on the affiliations. There is a longstanding tradition of "supporting your local club" so kudos to him. Were City to play Atlanta, I am sure that in HL's case, Atlanta will get kicked to the curb...they are named "United" afterall. I am sure him mus' get twis' up wid dat alone. LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hold on, a nuh mi tell you bout it???

Anyway big up to you I will come borrow two a di ticket them sometime.

Big up for your support to that thing deh. Will link you.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X