Hl Brickie Poetic Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl Brickie Poetic Justice

WOULD be a nice send off if PELL wins the Champion League then leaves City and your new coach doesn't win anything for awhile while at city. I wonder if they city would fire him no trophies after 3 years, lol
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Down with that Grini fellow and City!
    Pep will be there solely to enhance City's chances in the CL,they are going to miss the CL next season!
    Last edited by Rockman; May 4, 2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

snicker while you can...we are winning the champions league this season & not relinquishing it...get ready for a dynasty gentlemen

Comment

😲😲😲

This is going to prove how good Pep is at building a side. He has been lucky so far inheriting title winning teams.

What a lala if is Europa fi him next season?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Inheriting title winning teams? What title did Rijkaard's team win when Pep took over? He won the treble that year with a totally different team than he inherited. Remember he jettisoned Ronaldinho, Deco, Thuram & a bag of others & promoted the heart of the current team from the youth ranks. He has total control at City. Sorry fi unnuh

Comment

Only la liga TWICE. And the champions league when they beat arsenal ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so he didn't inherit a winning team...he inherited a 3rd place team...retooled them & won the treble...watch the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                so he didn't inherit a winning team...he inherited a 3rd place team...retooled them & won the treble...watch the ride
                Not true ... he had a team with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry plus he brought in Zlatan. STop trying to sugarcoat.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you ever heard of pique...dani alves...sergio busquets?

Comment

you ever heard of pique...dani alves...sergio busquets?
                    Bricktop ... they had MEssi, Inestia, Xavi ..... arugment DONE!
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

who did they have when they came third the season before & won absolutely nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                        WOULD be a nice send off if PELL wins the Champion League then leaves City and your new coach doesn't win anything for awhile while at city. I wonder if they city would fire him no trophies after 3 years, lol
                        PeeJay, why you cudd'en juss leave a post with just the hi-lighted words.

Why unu suh badmine?

Bayern dash way the game last night.........

Anyway I would prefer to to face Atletico than Bayern.

I am taping the game, so I will know the result after 7:00PM.

BTW: B'Top...gwan big up yu'self!!! Iz grudge them grudge wi.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

who did they have when they came third the season before & won absolutely nothing?
                          ... the fact is Pep went to BM and didn't win the UCL .....

Comment

That is impossible!
                            It is all coming together.

Comment

What is the enviable position City is in?

Comment

Working...
                              X