Congrats to Leicester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Leicester City

you made a good run for the season. I have to take my hat off to coach Ranieri for winning the league. I can recall in Ranieri's Chelsea days, when I would mock him saying he's a mid table coach. Yes Claudio the joke is on me. You took a team from the bottom to the top. You have my eternal respect for that. You are a real coach. Nuff said.

Q: What's the moral of this "story"?

A: There's hope for redemption for anyone no matter how excessive the burden of the baggage they bear! Hope springs eternal!
    Peter R

Comment

Very large of yuh Jawge! Yuh put on weight?!!!

Fun and joke aside I think he was hard done by Chelsea and the English press referring to him as Tinkerman and the like.

His attitude throughout those years was commendable, his humility impressive. He came speaking no English and by the end of his tenure was enough o communicate with his squad and conduct interviews .... It showed grit and determination and level of self deprecation which encourages growth.

Happy for Leicester but Moore so for Ranieiri especiy for Wes Morgan

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So true, PR so true. Ranieri humble mi but mi nuh mind. I was waiting for them to win to say my piece.

Comment

Yes did gain some but I'm heading for the gym (with swimming incorporated)
          plus playing ball and coaching. Should drop the flab

Yup I'm truly happy for Ranieri and Big Wes. The rum Co. made a special edition for big Wes (with his blue pirate outfit and a ball at his feet) would love to get that. Good to see hard work paying off. Never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Very large of yuh Jawge! Yuh put on weight?!!!

Fun and joke aside I think he was hard done by Chelsea and the English press referring to him as Tinkerman and the like.

His attitude throughout those years was commendable, his humility impressive. He came speaking no English and by the end of his tenure was enough o communicate with his squad and conduct interviews .... It showed grit and determination and level of self deprecation which encourages growth.

Happy for Leicester but Moore so for Ranieiri especiy for Wes Morgan
            Totally agree. I remember when he got fired at Chelsea and thinking that he was treated unfairly. The Chelsea fans signing his name on Monday must have been immensely gratifying. Glad for him. He is a much better manager than people gave him credit for. He will be surely tested next year, but no one will ever be able to take this accomplishment away from him.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X