No announcement yet.

Paul and Peter, X can look too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether I am Lucid or drunk,its better than your schizophrenia ,foot in mouth ,can't defend yourself presentation.
    Yuh see mi Big boy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No. YOU are now just beginning to open your eyes (somewhat) to what people have been trying to drive through that THICK skull of yours! Well done!!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Whether I am Lucid or drunk,its better than your schizophrenia ,foot in mouth ,can't defend yourself presentation.
        Yuh see mi Big boy.
        No...you are simply demonstrating your lack of intelligence. Post a proper question, or do the rest of us a favour and shetdifekup. Uzimi?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          You have mastered the material I gave you,getting more out of less, the closing gap because of continental managers who know how to spend money ,access to the best in the world not just Europe because of that strength,where you are wrong though is thinking Klopp has your midtable mentality to forego other engagements to pursue the Prem,it would risk the chemistry or momentum of winning, its a habit that carries over into competitions ,a psychological booster so is loosing but it has the opposite effect decreasing morale.

I have faith one day you will move center on the latter point too....hehe.
          Leave it to you to come to this conclusion. You should donate your brain to NASA. It may be quite instrumental in solving the riddle of determining the correlation between "dark matter" (i.e. your brain) and the gravitational forces present in a "black hole" (i.e. your intellect).
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

There will be more wear and tear on the squad this year because of the demand of champions league. Will that affect the availability of Morgan throughout our WC campaign? Will he be Acadiae this summer (I think his playing last summer for us sharpened him up for the BPL season in a very real way)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma easy nuh man bout di priorities
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X