Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul and Peter, X can look too.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36199417
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It's reality!

Do you see them (LCFC) defending their title next year. I assume the squad will be kept intact with some recruitments as Ranieri said. They are going to get a tougher battle next year as opposition this year expected them to fold, but they just kept on going from strength to strength. No lying, I thought the wheels would have at least wobbled after Christmas... but dem was like Thomas the Tank Engine!
    Peter R

Comment

I agree and disagree,I will make a detail post on this end of season, hint the landscape of the Prem has changed.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Claudio has downplayed Leicester's achievements and expectations from the get go.
        Also,what some people are probably guilty of is failing to ggivedue credence to Leicester's players as long as they remain there,a handful of its players would be worthy additions to traditionally top clubs,yet that handful of players are not giving the said weight if they stay there.It is like any top team,a good core on which to build.

Comment

It is hard to repeat. They use the same core and less subs than most other teams. They have no major injuries this year.

Next year with Champions League and other engagement they will be stretch and losing a few players may hurt them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So the priority will not be the Prem ala the CL league ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              So the priority will not be the Prem ala the CL league ?
              What does that mean?
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                What does that mean?
                Believe me, he doesn't know what it means. Just his usual blabbering stupidity as usual. Ask him this question:

Which do you think will be Leicester City's priority at the start of the 2017 season?:

a) The Premier League
                b) The Champions League
                d) The FA Cup
                e) The League Cup

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sass made a point about using said core and less players and other engagements, about it being hard,why ?

Comment

Sass made a point about using said core and less players and other engagements, about it being hard,why ?
                    Like I said, blabbering on as usual. What on earth does "using said core and less players and other engagements, about it being hard" mean? English please.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Idiot I just asked you the question,in explaining Sass meaning,the first thing you need to admit is whatever priority Raneri has for Leicester it is not guaranteed,now knock yourself out on how he deals with the other engagements, hint .......what's in front of you.

Comment

Sass - this model has always been the way it has been in football, but it has gotten worse with tv money being distributed the way it is today. The fact of the matter is that the data show that the rich clubs win the league, it's that simple - this year was an anomaly.

That said, there is a SIGNIFICANT increase in TV money coming into the league next year, so the talent delta that exists between the "haves" and the "have nots" may close significantly because Prem teams will be able to pay top players from around the world much higher wages than their competitors in other leagues. It then becomes a question of determining the point of diminishing returns in player prices/wages...but even so...it is still likely that the richest clubs will outlast their "poorer" rivals.

One other aspect of it all to watch is the number of competitions a given team is in. For example, with respect to a title run, I believe that MY SIDE may be better off if we DO NOT qualify for Europe (which we seem hell bent on doing) giving us more time to focus on the league. And before the empty barrel dem start wid dem chupidniss, LFC's tilt at the title in 2014 came in a year when we had no European football. LCFC won this year with no European football. So even if we do not win the Europa League, as long as FSG is willing to spend, I think a break from European football has a silver lining and Klopp just may be the man to make sure it pays dividends.

Comment

And I asked, what does the combination of words ...." the Prem ala the CL League" mean in plain English? That's all I was asking. I still don't know...but at this point, YOU can ask me if I care! LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

Idiot I just asked you the question,in explaining Sass meaning,the first thing you need to admit is whatever priority Raneri has for Leicester it is not guaranteed,now knock yourself out on how he deals with the other engagements, hint .......what's in front of you.
                            You come with the sentence construction of a moron and have the balls to call me idiot?? LOL!!! Write the sentence in English instead of writing like a drunken ass and then we can speak. Start there - read your post to a dispassionate third party and see if they understand you. LOL!!! Twit.

Comment

You have mastered the material I gave you,getting more out of less, the closing gap because of continental managers who know how to spend money ,access to the best in the world not just Europe because of that strength,where you are wrong though is thinking Klopp has your midtable mentality to forego other engagements to pursue the Prem,it would risk the chemistry or momentum of winning, its a habit that carries over into competitions ,a psychological booster so is loosing but it has the opposite effect decreasing morale.

I have faith one day you will move center on the latter point too....hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X